1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got a bundle of BCPT but i just got it for the low supply and i liked the charts. Good growth since i bought it, but the team is very distant and that is off putting. Was thinking about trading it for more Eth, but its done so well in my portfolio that i keep changing my mind.

Flix i looked at before, but i forgot to grab it. Now, its too late as i'm saving my eth for better prospects ahead.

The others i never looked too much into.

All in the 200 ranks, so that bodes well enough for future prospects. Most people don't seem to go too far down the ranking lists, so they'll get more attention.

FLIX was sitting at .7 for a while and almost got 1.00 today. I checked last night on reddit and bitcointalk and everyone was saying they haven't updated their Twitter since Xmas but the team was meeting with potential partners in LA and Miami. Not sure why the price jumped.

STX could've been listed on binance but they didn't want to pay the 150K fee so everyone holding coins was mad.

I like BCPT but it I saw it almost got 2.00 this morning and I missed out on yesterday's price. I'm wondering if they'll give out some of their other upcoming coins if you have some BCPT.

Elixir has the most active community and dev team.

FSP

Banned
Daps
They do, so they can rub it in our faces. Which is odd to me, nikkas are straight up weird sometimes.
Bruh come on. Youre not this dumb. Quit letting people string you along.

How you gonna blame the people in here instead of the ones who are out stealing your money

I can tell some of you aren't built for this. Naive as fukk and THEN you don't wanna listen on top of that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bruh come on. Youre not this dumb. Quit letting people string you along.

How you gonna blame the people in here instead of the ones who are out stealing your money

I can tell some of you aren't built for this. Naive as fukk and THEN you don't wanna listen on top of that.

Who has stolen my money?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Who has stolen my money?
idk I'm assuming you ECA guys were on coinsmarkets. Those admins are literally just playing with ya'll at this point.

The funny thing is it is entirely possible that they didn't start off as a scam site. But what are people gonna do when they "finally" come back online? They're gonna move their coins out because they lost ALL trust. They know this, so what's the point? :skip:

FSP

Banned
Daps
lmao this fool knows nothing about anything, and doesn't even care if you lose any money. The bitcoin block explorer doesn't even show ECA. Come the fukk on already

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a immediate flip from snov to flixx, good looks

How much SNOV and how much FLIX did you get? FLIX dropped back to .75 so I hope you got it at that price.

Give men an example of low supply. I was looking at the market cap chart but I had a hard time finding coins with low supply .

Go to CMC and and click next until you get to the 8 figure and under group. I just click a coin, go to markets, click Kucoin, and it displays all the coins on there. Click the coins and see the market cap/supply.

Which ones?

Change CAG
Elixir ELIX
Flixxo FLIX
Stox STX
BlockMason Credit Protocol BCPT
BNTY

Those are just the cheap ones. There's some high priced

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Did the bum you brought SGR off throw in 250k magic cryptobeans with the deal, promising that these'll look down on the moon in 2019?

Cuz i got that package.

2019, i'm getting that FeeFiFoFum sized bag brehs.

I'm gonna keep holding, but if I can scam my way into Coinfi I'll have to sell.

Check out Musiccoin by the way.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
How much SNOV and how much FLIX did you get? FLIX dropped back to .75 so I hope you got it at that price.

Go to CMC and and click next until you get to the 8 figure and under group. I just click a coin, go to markets, click Kucoin, and it displays all the coins on there. Click the coins and see the market cap/supply.

Change CAG
Elixir ELIX
Flixxo FLIX
Stox STX
BlockMason Credit Protocol BCPT
BNTY

Those are just the cheap ones. There's some high priced
:salute: