H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sell off is infuriating to watch but really not that bad if you put it in perspective. Sucks for the people that just bought in a week ago but still advice would be to not panic. That drives the whole thing in the first place.

There also appears to be some whales out there doing some shyt with sell orders for whatever reason. Maybe the rich wanna drive shyt down before tax returns start rolling in idk, along with a natural correction. On Ripple I've seen some very large individual sell orders at very timely places effectively keeping the price going down at a steady rate. That along with panic and natural correction got it bombing. But it's still up good overall, a couple bad days can easily turn into a couple great days not too concerned there.

Don't take a loss til you sell.

In other news ETH doing work. I'm wondering if people are pulling from alts and throwing it into ETH at this point. I thought the drive was initially driven by alt coins. Maybe the lack of instant success caused the noobs to sell back now all the new crypto guys are sitting with ETH in their coinbase. So now ETH is crazy high. I'm not mad at it, makes the slaughter on binance not seem as bad. Really though my profit on binance is down 1/6th, sucks but it's still up like 1/4 from the end of the year so it's like :manny:

Stay strong brehs :francis:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh.....cop some more on the dip :mjgrin:

eca going to the MOON! :mjgrin:
full