1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got all the way the fukk outta Ripple at exactly the right time, sold all of mine for >3 :blessed: Turned around and flipped that into Dragonchain when it was $2.60 :banderas:

And then I put all my binance money in TRON at 21 cents :shaq2: :dead:

DRGN been weathering the storm like a mothafukka though :myman:

WTF is this lawsuit shyt about?!!? :snoop: c'mon man...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sell off is infuriating to watch but really not that bad if you put it in perspective. Sucks for the people that just bought in a week ago but still advice would be to not panic. That drives the whole thing in the first place.

There also appears to be some whales out there doing some shyt with sell orders for whatever reason. Maybe the rich wanna drive shyt down before tax returns start rolling in idk, along with a natural correction. On Ripple I've seen some very large individual sell orders at very timely places effectively keeping the price going down at a steady rate. That along with panic and natural correction got it bombing. But it's still up good overall, a couple bad days can easily turn into a couple great days not too concerned there.

Don't take a loss til you sell.

In other news ETH doing work. I'm wondering if people are pulling from alts and throwing it into ETH at this point. I thought the drive was initially driven by alt coins. Maybe the lack of instant success caused the noobs to sell back now all the new crypto guys are sitting with ETH in their coinbase. So now ETH is crazy high. I'm not mad at it, makes the slaughter on binance not seem as bad. Really though my profit on binance is down 1/6th, sucks but it's still up like 1/4 from the end of the year so it's like :manny:

Stay strong brehs :francis:

Yea, tbh, I don't even care :manny:

i got a good amount of ven, xby, and eca. I used ripple and verge for my ven, i used brd for my xby and eca, and I cashed the rest of my small alt coins and my ltc supply to pay off my cc.

Basically i'm back to where i was before i ever started crypto coin back in December, with the only difference being i have 8-10k of free money tied to 3 coins. If they rise or drop on a given day is whatever.

The only thing i'm thinking of now is Nucleus, which I'll drop a stack or two of my own money if I get in (assuming i don't accumulate that through some of these kucoins i'm about to dabble in).

If anything, i've just been fighting complacency, but it's time i got back on it again.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
full
:dead: bruh

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Is hitbtc a reputable exchange, how does it compare. Quick need answers plz

They legit but I'm not sure if they accepting new members atm. There's been a new crop of folks getting in on this game and a lot of the sites have shut down registration. Unless its something like coinsmarket were they just shut the entire shyt down and finessed nikkas :russ:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I aint tripping my portfolio down 25%, all my shyt is long term though :win: glad i liquidated some coins into Ether a couple days back tho

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They legit but I'm not sure if they accepting new members atm. There's been a new crop of folks getting in on this game and a lot of the sites have shut down registration. Unless its something like coinsmarket were they just shut the entire shyt down and finessed nikkas :russ:

Yeah, I think I may have found a legit coin on there that has the potential to help me switch area codes, I’ll keep you posted