1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure, and so far Its not, i'm making a play on how Malta says EtherDelta is the back alley of this crypto thing.

Bums be in alleys trying to hock trash.

Thats all.

Didn't mean to confuse you

I was at the clutch ready to abandon Ambrosus and exchange it all, and I still may because that supply is captivating

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
These are the cheap (<2.00), low market cap/supply coins on Kucoin. I've been looking into them but haven't made a decision. Anyone familiar with?

Change CAG
Elixir ELIX
Flixxo FLIX
Stox STX
BlockMason Credit Protocol BCPT

FLIX and BCPT went up since this morning.

I've got a bundle of BCPT but i just got it for the low supply and i liked the charts. Good growth since i bought it, but the team is very distant and that is off putting. Was thinking about trading it for more Eth, but its done so well in my portfolio that i keep changing my mind.

Flix i looked at before, but i forgot to grab it. Now, its too late as i'm saving my eth for better prospects ahead.

The others i never looked too much into.

All in the 200 ranks, so that bodes well enough for future prospects. Most people don't seem to go too far down the ranking lists, so they'll get more attention.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

this is a good read for those just getting into working on binance

also in other news KODAK announced they will be doing an ICO at the end of the month :russ: KODAKCoin

i can totally understand and see the vision of how certain industries could benefit from decentralization and/or implementing some sort of blockchain type tech. i dont understand why a token or currency needs to be issued every time this happens though :russ:

i could legit see myself using Raiblocks or Monero in the future, shyt like that. could never picture a world where POET tokens would be valuable or we'd be moving Tron around. i dont see why XRP is necessary even if Ripple itself is a standard for banks in the future.

with that said, i really do hope TRX goes up to at least a dollar this year though:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They do, so they can rub it in our faces. Which is odd to me, nikkas are straight up weird sometimes.
I’m literally seeing super whales talk with Eca devs in my whale admin chat
That coin is legit AF and is about to target the average idiot that wants to buy crypto without trying to be on 3-4 exchanges and also merchants

The design is beautiful:coffee:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I was at the clutch ready to abandon Ambrosus and exchange it all, and I still may because that supply is captivating

Looking at Amb vs Sgr, if Amb is working better for you right now, i'd stay heavier in that cuz the Sgr i brought yesterday has absolutely PLUNGED in value. But there's supposed to be big changes coming soonish, so i'm holding on with the hope that life will be breathed into this token.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
anyone scooped up APPC? landed on binance at 1.30 and now is 4.15 and climbing :wow:

i bought at 1.35 and sold at 3.14, rebought at 3.42 when i seen the news that they were killing their unsold coins supply

Yeah I posted about it a few pages back, it might hit $10 by end of the month and the supply is lowish. I read that the tokens were on sale in the ICO for .30 :whoo: I just need to hit once on one of these ICOs

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the cheap (<2.00), low market cap/supply coins on Kucoin. I've been looking into them but haven't made a decision. Anyone familiar with?

Change CAG
Elixir ELIX
Flixxo FLIX
Stox STX
BlockMason Credit Protocol BCPT

FLIX and BCPT went up since this morning.

Did a immediate flip from snov to flixx, good looks

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I’m literally seeing super whales talk with Eca devs in my whale admin chat
That coin is legit AF and is about to target the average idiot that wants to buy crypto without trying to be on 3-4 exchanges and also merchants

The design is beautiful:coffee:

I should've bought more coins. But really didn't know what we had at the time. It was just some coin on the rise on some janky exchange. We've come a long way.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I'm kicking myself for not flipping some XRP/buying more VEN when they were even in price. The one day I didn't check binance VEN pulled ahead. I'm still expecting Ripple to bounce back.

I'm holding XLM.

Binance needs to add some new coins soon. Just XRB isn't enough. Kucoin has a few low market cap/supply coins I'm looking at.
Which ones?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at Amb vs Sgr, if Amb is working better for you right now, i'd stay heavier in that cuz the Sgr i brought yesterday has absolutely PLUNGED in value. But there's supposed to be big changes coming soonish, so i'm holding on with the hope that life will be breathed into this token.

It’s really an accessibility thing, if sgr was available to me I would’ve went with that easily. Etherdelta is nonfunctional for me