1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
has anyone successfully wired money to Coinbase without any issues or delays?

Reddit posters got me shook AF

FSP

Banned
Daps
c00nbase... :francis:

:mjlol:

I doubt it but of course I could be wrong. We are all learning as we go along. Ripple itself is a coin that helps utilize the Ripple Protocol.

There are other coins that have excellent features for seamless transactions and security like Ethereum which is why I think XRP is overrated but we will see.
Actually XRP doesn't do anything of note. RippleLabs the company uses XRP to essentially fund itself so that it can make proprietary applications like Ripple net. XRP is not even related to the function of the company

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
But I still don't like it :mjpls:

Don't have to like it for it to make you money.

I'm just as surprised that it has blown up to where it was now. I really didn't take it serious when I first bought it, just figured I'd ride a wave and then cash out $400 of $50. Now it looks like it could be much more than that.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
has anyone successfully wired money to Coinbase without any issues or delays?

Reddit posters got me shook AF
They're gonna get sued to hell and back one of these days. They keep flying too close to the sun with peoples money.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Don't have to like it for it to make you money.

I'm just as surprised that it has blown up to where it was now. I really didn't take it serious when I first bought it, just figured I'd ride a wave and then cash out $400 of $50. Now it looks like it could be much more than that.
Honestly if it does the same things as all the other ones but has a 1 second transaction time that's enough for a lot of people. Of course scale brings problems, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there :mjpls:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Actually XRP doesn't do anything of note. RippleLabs the company uses XRP to essentially fund itself so that it can make proprietary applications like Ripple net. XRP is not even related to the function of the company

note quite, but i understand why you mentioned that as the Ripple protocol is a bit different in certain regard

Ripple, official announcement: Cuallix is the first bank to use XRP in cross-border payments. — Steemit

"In the precedent-setting moment, Cuallix has become the world's first institution to use xRapid - Ripple's solution that uses XRP as a liquidity tool - to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from US to Mexico."

Source Liquidity With xRapid - Expand Reach Into New Markets | Ripple

img_xrapid_1@2x.png

so they can/do use XRP as more than a funding token. SO if the price stabalizes, you can imagine a company sending XRP and settling XRP within minutes before the price moves too much.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of these coins are going to do anything tbh. People are buying just to make money. What’s the point of using ltc when the price goes up and down. Why not just use a debit card or cash :heh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They're gonna get sued to hell and back one of these days. They keep flying too close to the sun with peoples money.

i'm trying to figure out if people are doing it incorrectly (by not adding the ref number to the wire).

Cuz it sounds like Coinbase probably are getting unmarked wires and only have names that htey probably have to manually match. If you use the correct Ref number, it should automatically match or give the processors an easier time to match it.

I need someoen to verify this. I know someone has done a wire to coinbase

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
None of these coins are going to do anything tbh. People are buying just to make money. What’s the point of using ltc when the price goes up and down. Why not just use a debit card or cash :heh:

because an ACH takes 5 days. You can't send an international ACH either. You can do an international wire which takes 2-3 days and costs 40-50 dollars. NOw imagine an international company using XRP to send money in 5-10 minutes to a subsidiary for less than 5 dollars per transaction compared to 40-50 dollars per wire.

People will use it, the price needs to be a bit more stable since you're converting it back to USD at some point.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because an ACH takes 5 days. You can't send an international ACH either. You can do an international wire which takes 2-3 days and costs 40-50 dollars. NOw imagine an international company using XRP to send money in 5-10 minutes to a subsidiary for less than 5 dollars per transaction compared to 40-50 dollars per wire.

People will use it, the price needs to be a bit more stable since you're converting it back to USD at some point.
So the only coin to use will be ripple. Might have to drop more money into that

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I wonder if ripple is going to come back up ...

Seems that c00nbase announcement took the winds out of its sail
Ripples good breh.

Ripple community was jumping giving high fives because it broke two dollars at beginning of 2018 before they expected.

Then it went to plus 3 now it's settling in the mid 2's. Not a problem imo. December was so crazy nobodies playing the long game. People bailing because they are only gettin 5x instead of 30x :mjlol: Like it's suddenly a bad investment.

This shyt plummeted to 1.60 something this morning for literally NO REASON :russ:

No price change, just a change in how one website displays it's data caused it do drop by half :lolbron:

Then it corrected to a reasonable spot, I wouldn't be too worried about it though. I'd have a hard time saying ANY coin with some sort've utility will be less in 6 months. Unless the market crashes I'm guessing EVERYTHING will be up in half a year. Probably significantly too.