1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
If that were me it would be more like "GDAX offices burn to the ground in mysterious fire"
lol funny thing is they're a company based in san francisco they have no business acting like this

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Every coin has anonymous people saying it's a scam

I will say if you keep coming out with tweets about 'this is coming soon' and 'we will be huge soon', while people are pumping money into your coins day after day, you gotta show something. Gotta give your investors a little something tangible.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when folks told me ethereum was a scam :mjcry:
At $7 :mjcry:

My nikka I noticed crypto back in March 2017

If i hopped on then instead of waiting until August, I'd be in the six figures

Probably more because I would've realized alts were more lucrative by summer time

If you invested $200 into Raiblocks in March, you would have $1,200,000 right now :mjcry: :mjdrunkface::mjcry:

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I will say if you keep coming out with tweets about 'this is coming soon' and 'we will be huge soon', while people are pumping money into your coins day after day, you gotta show something. Gotta give your investors a little something tangible.
I've been a scammer that's why I like to blow the whistle. Some people are overly optimistic about things...nah, they're just stringing you along. They totally just took your money and they want you to stay onboard so they can take more of your money. People ain't all good in this field

FSP

Banned
Daps
name mismatch that should be easy to overcome and also the ref # issue...40 days is crazy but kinda his fault
They did also say they would reverse it in 7 days.

which i guess means they acknowledged his issue and still took them that long to (not) do anything about it

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If that were me it would be more like "GDAX offices burn to the ground in mysterious fire"

Ayo, how is SGR working out for you? Does it have any life, or is it a dead coin, chartwise?

I just figured out EtherDelta but its so slow, n i'm seeing people complain about the dumb fees it charges for everything so now i'm second guessing the effort.