1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I knew CAN would be dumped when it hit, I knew I should buy in at the low and I didn't got busy all day. Now the shyt like 5 bucks when it was 3.00 on the first dip :snoop:

FSP

Banned
Daps
visualization of the "first-in" paradigm

1*OmG1MNAV8nMzEI2SwxL1Pw.png

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Damn I knew CAN would be dumped when it hit, I knew I should buy in at the low and I didn't got busy all day. Now the shyt like 5 bucks when it was 3.00 on the first dip :snoop:

It dip just below $3 a few times earlier, still was too much for me, math didn't make sense. Plus I don't really believe in their project, but I'll likely be wrong.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I might go bullish on ECA. Even though most of the people that follow it seem to be fakkits, it has a STRONG COMMUNITY which is kind of all that's needed for a shytcoin to take off. Enough sales people to 1) get it on better exchanges, 2) increase visibility to the masses. Visibility = volume = profit

FSP

Banned
Daps
If people still buy it after that scam that was coinsmarkets, coinscontrol and coinhouse then that means it's in critically high demand. They should just release an actual whitepaper even if it is totally c/p. The sheep will not care

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
If people still buy it after that scam that was coinsmarkets, coinscontrol and coinhouse then that means it's in critically high demand. They should just release an actual whitepaper even if it is totally c/p. The sheep will not care

Exactly... Now if only I could actually withdraw the coins I bought damn near two weeks ago :pacspit:

These coinsmarkets fakkits supposedly located in my city... Time to do some digging :demonic:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know instead of this thread we should come together and try to get in these presales.

I've peeped that Ian brehs whole hustle.

Get a website that just basically list top picks but collects emails to see the list or join telegram.

Run a YouTube where you give a few instructions on basic how toos (list all your referral links) and interview ceos of icos. Probably just a email to them and you are in there.

Then have a group fund to buy in good icos, take a snap shot of the delta app when you make a killing to get more fomo from new people. rinse and repeat.

So, domain , YouTube , Twitter /Instagram. That' like a 100 million dollar plan

Too bad coli to scared of exposals to pull this off.:wow: