1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been making a lot of gains thank to ETH and RPX despite some bleeding from other coins. :takedat:

:mjlol: at anyone who hopped on the Tron train and held onto Ripple for too long.

Been trying to buy OPT all day. shyt will be .5 by the time Etherdelta gets me eth from meta. :francis:

I lost a little money using ED's shytty interface but it's great to get certain coins slightly after ICO though.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Been making a lot of gains thank to ETH and RPX despite some bleeding from other coins. :takedat:

:mjlol: at anyone who hopped on the Tron train and held onto Ripple for too long.

I lost a little money using ED's shytty interface but it's great to get certain coins slightly after ICO though.
I wonder if ripple is going to come back up ...

Seems that c00nbase announcement took the winds out of its sail

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

Wish I had the same luck but

:salute:

dont' snitch on me bro...lol

listen round 3 is in 2 days, i literally sat here waiting for the clock to wind down. I hit refresh once after i saw 0 and it was 50%, i put my order in...i hit refresh again and the page crashed. I hit refresh again and it came back and was 100% complete...literally less than 2 minutes.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I might go bullish on ECA. Even though most of the people that follow it seem to be fakkits, it has a STRONG COMMUNITY which is kind of all that's needed for a shytcoin to take off. Enough sales people to 1) get it on better exchanges, 2) increase visibility to the masses. Visibility = volume = profit
bout time

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You know instead of this thread we should come together and try to get in these presales.

I've peeped that Ian brehs whole hustle.

Get a website that just basically list top picks but collects emails to see the list or join telegram.

Run a YouTube where you give a few instructions on basic how toos (list all your referral links) and interview ceos of icos. Probably just a email to them and you are in there.

Then have a group fund to buy in good icos, take a snap shot of the delta app when you make a killing to get more fomo from new people. rinse and repeat.

So, domain , YouTube , Twitter /Instagram. That' like a 100 million dollar plan

Too bad coli to scared of exposals to pull this off.:wow:

smh - i've already talked to a few brehs about reviewing ICOs and getting in. I'll be starting a thread soon enough.

at the same time , I'm not trying to hustle people out of their money like some scam artist. I respect his grind tho and anyone elses - the model you talking about is what :>)has been trying to do. Which is why both of you belong together in the Coli Chat.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if ripple is going to come back up ...

Seems that c00nbase announcement took the winds out of its sail

c00nbase... :francis:

:mjlol:

I doubt it but of course I could be wrong. We are all learning as we go along. Ripple itself is a coin that helps utilize the Ripple Protocol.

There are other coins that have excellent features for seamless transactions and security like Ethereum which is why I think XRP is overrated but we will see.