1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
None of these coins are going to do anything tbh. People are buying just to make money. What’s the point of using ltc when the price goes up and down. Why not just use a debit card or cash :heh:
From the other side, however.

There's plenty of reasons for someone in Zimbabwe to use a crypto when trading goods or services for money

But since BTC and the other cryptos are decentralized and has a common value, the guy in zimbabwe who it'd be a good use case for means its a good reason for me to hold on to it

FSP

Banned
Daps
i'm trying to figure out if people are doing it incorrectly (by not adding the ref number to the wire).

Cuz it sounds like Coinbase probably are getting unmarked wires and only have names that htey probably have to manually match. If you use the correct Ref number, it should automatically match or give the processors an easier time to match it.

I need someoen to verify this. I know someone has done a wire to coinbase

:gucci:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smh - i've already talked to a few brehs about reviewing ICOs and getting in. I'll be starting a thread soon enough.

at the same time , I'm not trying to hustle people out of their money like some scam artist. I respect his grind tho and anyone elses - the model you talking about is what :>)has been trying to do. Which is why both of you belong together in the Coli Chat.
Stop quoting me weirdo cac. You are not scamming if you are giving good reviews.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We’re definitely early adopters. This shyt is janky as hell right now. Kucoin won’t verify on my phone anymore. Thank God it’s only 2 coins on there :francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What is the future like for Bitcoin cash, I unfortunately got in at a high ass price due to the Coinbase fiasco and shyt at best gets to 2/3rds my initial investment. Is this expected to pump at some point or should I take my loss and move that money somewhere else?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What is the future like for Bitcoin cash, I unfortunately got in at a high ass price due to the Coinbase fiasco and shyt at best gets to 2/3rds my initial investment. Is this expected to pump at some point or should I take my loss and move that money somewhere else?
It was on a upward swing until that insider trading c00nbase fiasco

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Change it to Ether