1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
tradesatoshi was working yesterday but new regs weren't about. Both sites are down. A lot of exchanges aren't accepting new users.
Yeah im in most exchanges like binance and bittrex but these low market cap coins are , for the most part, in unknown exchanges.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I'm able to access my deposit tonight throwing alot of it into TRON....

giphy.gif

:banderas: Tron Party....

Why? :dahell:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Getting word that Time New Bank is about to get a heavy pump

here's the CMC

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm becoming a big bull of decentralized chat messengers. Whether they are actually any different than current messengers i'm not sure, but there's telegrams ICO and now e-chat

Echat ico - Blockchain-based decentralized secure messenger and fastest-growing social network

messeging is good because it combines the features that an average user is drawn to like social media and then the cryptocurrency layer on top of that will allow for less friction from crypto adoption. I work in this space. I highly doubt facebook messenger is not going to add a cryptocurrency feature in the near future.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm becoming a big bull of decentralized chat messengers. Whether they are actually any different than current messengers i'm not sure, but there's telegrams ICO and now e-chat

Echat ico - Blockchain-based decentralized secure messenger and fastest-growing social network

messeging is good because it combines the features that an average user is drawn to like social media and then the cryptocurrency layer on top of that will allow for less friction from crypto adoption. I work in this space. I highly doubt facebook messenger is not going to add a cryptocurrency feature in the near future.

How do you feel about Obsidian and Qlink? Ive been thinking about pulling the trigger on Obsidian but e-chat already has an actual working product (beta). On the other hand Obsidian actually has their own coin and seems to be more about putting security and privacy first. I might just wait until they reveal more about their Glass interface before i put anything more than a couple hundred in.