1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I swear all I care about in life right now is getting 200,000 Nucleus. Please allow US and please allow me to actually get some, I'm not religious but I'm praying. :noah:
I been saying the same thing but shyt l'll take 100,000 at this point. Trying to not get my hopes up. Don't even know if i'll get in.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
There's plenty of discords, slacks, and telegrams out there that will put anything thecoli or other random forum can make to shame. Go look for crypto subreddits and join their chats. They have all the info you'll ever need.

Trust me, you'll find much better advice outside of this one place. The Monero subreddit/chat is one of the best ones imo.
'

best advice in the last few posts. I learned alot on here, but also reddit bitcointalk and some other personal avenues.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
why my boy hit me up last week like "I have 100$ I want to invest which coins should I get shares of" :mjlol:

:bryan:
:hhh:
It’s exactly my point
You don’t want to deal with people like that fam I promise you.
They won’t give you a commission, and if shyt goes bad, they will be the first to make it worse

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
ECA discord: https://discord.gg/a4nE6h

XDN discord: https://discord.gg/U5mxPfg

Small Bytecoin discord: https://discord.gg/85JEMQG

The Kripto discord is where i learned a lot and is friendly for all you beginners as long as you googled your question before going in and asking the same thing over and over. I think it has been posted in here before but if you cant find the link either google it or message me.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got some at .27, gonna get some more if I can get a bump on something else. Been a little thin, saving up spirit bomb energy for Nucleus and ICOs in general.
Got a grip at .17

Little bit of KuCoin fukkery with it right now though.

A glitch where BNTY isn't showing on the ETH market, so your asset has no value to calculate.

So it's showing how many coins people have but 0 value cause BNTY isn't on the exchange right now for some reason.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
why my boy hit me up last week like "I have 100$ I want to invest which coins should I get shares of" :mjlol:

:bryan:
:hhh:
A lot of dudes do want to be spoon fed...I feel like I’ve gotten lazy since joining the group crypto chat though... so many coin names being thrown around

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Only coin faster than ECA coin in the vid

Is xby

Those low fees and fast speeds :wow:

And @spaceXjamzZ i post in depth stuff about Eca brd and xby eth all the time in there and on thecoli, what have YOU posted in depth :ohhh:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This rabbit hole with coinsmarkets/ECA apparently gets deeper :merchant:Somebody on twitter talking about ECA, coinsmarkets and a different coin called eaglecoin all registered their twitters in the same timeframe in October

Also went on to say that ECA and Eagle Coin got the same admins and staff :gucci:

This dude Aykut Baybas is listed on the ECA team page

Electra Project - Team Members

AAMAAgDGAAwAAQAAAAAAAA51AAAAJGM4MTQzNzJlLWVmNzMtNDI1ZC04YmFiLWJhMDdmNDFlZWRjYQ.jpg

And until that dude on twitter mentioned it he was listed on the EagleCoin development page... proof is if you google his name, look at the 2nd link

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you type in that link now (https://eaglepay.io/member/aykut-baybas) the page doesn't exist anymore:hhh:

This shyt looking real funny in the light

@:>) This info new to you?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This rabbit hole with coinsmarkets/ECA apparently gets deeper :merchant:Somebody on twitter talking about ECA, coinsmarkets and a different coin called eaglecoin all registered their twitters in the same timeframe in October

Also went on to say that ECA and Eagle Coin got the same admins and staff :gucci:

AAMAAgDGAAwAAQAAAAAAAA51AAAAJGM4MTQzNzJlLWVmNzMtNDI1ZC04YmFiLWJhMDdmNDFlZWRjYQ.jpg

And until that dude on twitter mentioned it he was listed on the EagleCoin development page... proof is if you google his name, look at the 2nd link

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you type in that link now (https://eaglepay.io/member/aykut-baybas) the page doesn't exist anymore:hhh:

:russ:The P.I. work.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

Guy in my group laughing cuz he spread the fud to buy more coins :dead:

Do u know how fud I read about eth when it was $10 :ohhh: