Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Only coin faster than ECA coin in the vid

Is xby

Those low fees and fast speeds :wow:

And @spaceXjamzZ i post in depth stuff about Eca brd and xby eth all the time in there and on thecoli, what have YOU posted in depth :ohhh:

I gave you your props son don't come at me wrong . I been in the chat since yall made it I know what I mostly see

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Im about to chalk that ECA as a loss, and stop fukking with these bootleg exhanges, havent been able to get for about 4 days now :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Think the market was fukked up cause they were adding that new coin.

I see CAN in there now with no price or anything.

Edit: Looks like it can be deposited now. Or maybe I missed it before.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope Ethereum's takes back the #2 spot for Market Cap. Ripple needs to :camby:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I hate trying to find ico's because there's no place with all the data on one page. Instead, you to click a link to see the review, click another link to see the caps an tokens available, click another to find their github, then another to find the start dates, etc.

Working on a little something here the last few hours, putting my professional developer skills to personal use when looking for these things:
wGEfQbS.png

zk7ea3l.png

It beats clicking on everything, and gets 1000s of results in a few seconds. Adding fields is pretty easy as well. No changing pages, no images consuming 50% of the screen, just data like a spreadsheet.

Still a few bugs, but mainly edge cases. I'll try and sort those out.

nikka if you don't open source that shyt right now? What are you trying to do, sell it? The streets need this

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is Canya by the way -

Like BRD they already have a functional app on the playstore.

@Houston911 my bad fam, I had you rushing for this shyt and it's tomorrow, I gotta get better at the whole UTC time shyt :francis:

:ohhh:

Only coin faster than ECA coin in the vid

Is xby

Those low fees and fast speeds :wow:

And @spaceXjamzZ i post in depth stuff about Eca brd and xby eth all the time in there and on thecoli, what have YOU posted in depth :ohhh:

Man i dont trust Cryptopia, i wanna buy XBY so bad :noah:
This rabbit hole with coinsmarkets/ECA apparently gets deeper :merchant:Somebody on twitter talking about ECA, coinsmarkets and a different coin called eaglecoin all registered their twitters in the same timeframe in October

Also went on to say that ECA and Eagle Coin got the same admins and staff :gucci:

This dude Aykut Baybas is listed on the ECA team page

Electra Project - Team Members

AAMAAgDGAAwAAQAAAAAAAA51AAAAJGM4MTQzNzJlLWVmNzMtNDI1ZC04YmFiLWJhMDdmNDFlZWRjYQ.jpg

And until that dude on twitter mentioned it he was listed on the EagleCoin development page... proof is if you google his name, look at the 2nd link

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you type in that link now (https://eaglepay.io/member/aykut-baybas) the page doesn't exist anymore:hhh:

This shyt looking real funny in the light

@:>) This info new to you?

:merchant: