1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
can someone send me a binnace refereal? i have bitrex but most the the good alts are not on there

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin needs to die a horrible death. The amount of fees it costs to send makes the entire utility of it pointless.

Last edited:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Got a grip at .17

Little bit of KuCoin fukkery with it right now though.

A glitch where BNTY isn't showing on the ETH market, so your asset has no value to calculate.

So it's showing how many coins people have but 0 value cause BNTY isn't on the exchange right now for some reason.
I can see bnty on the eth market but not the btc one

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
this is why i never joined it, not shytting on it but i see who was posting here. Outside of @Walt @TrebleMan and probably a few others , negus is just pulling information from other boards and chats. No one understands the tech behind it, so no one is gonna tell me to jump into anything until I research it.

in that regard that idiot muscle man was right, people want handouts but I think some of us are legit looking for a challenging conversation to improve investment decisions and attempting to help others FISH for themselves.

senior

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
this is why i never joined it, not shytting on it but i see who was posting here. Outside of @Walt @TrebleMan and probably a few others , negus is just pulling information from other boards and chats. No one understands the tech behind it, so no one is gonna tell me to jump into anything until I research it.

in that regard that idiot muscle man was right, people want handouts but I think some of us are legit looking for a challenging conversation to improve investment decisions and attempting to help others FISH for themselves.

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime.

I'm in the telegram as Dave but i always tell the people to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH!

The last thing i want to happen is someone to come breathing down my e-neck because a coin i recommended did not blow in fact. So i tell them to hit the site, read the reddit, search bitcointalk and check the charts, observe the development staff and google them. And that's just a start.

My motto is, exhaust the resources before u commit a dime.
And be okay with losing money.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Are they manipulating this BNTY shyt on purpose cause it went too high too fast? :francis:
that’s what i’m wondering. i see it shows up in my assets with the amount of coins i own but shows 0 for USD value.

but i can go to it on the ETH market and sell it if i wanted....maybe theyre trying to make people scare sell?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
that’s what i’m wondering. i see it shows up in my assets with the amount of coins i own but shows 0 for USD value.

but i can go to it on the ETH market and sell it if i wanted....maybe theyre trying to make people scare sell?
That's exactly how the thought popped in my head. Just seems weird it breaks .70 cents now there's fukkery.

To be fair it could just be because of increased traffic so they are fixing something.

I still like the coin and I doubt they are going to just steal it from us.

KuCoin seems decent if a little slow, but they don't strike me as some scam operation.

There was some article about BNTY before it started shooting up, I bet KuCoin is dealing with the same new user traffic issues as the rest of the exchanges.

I'll keep an eye on it obviously. You can still calculate where you're at by converting the ether price and multiplying it by your coin count.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR