1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I also just got a lot of brehs at my job interested in ICOs recently, some were already aware of it. They said they'd check it out going into the weekend.

Talking 5-10 great software developers who can go through white papers and read all through it, analyze the project from a high knowledgeable standpoint. They'll chase it down too and straight up reach out and contact these developers to talk code with them to gauge. In fact, that was one of the reasons why I set up my app, so I could be up and ready when they need the info.

Of course I'll come back with that insider analysis for the coli.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never asked for the link you moron, how many times do I have to say that

You have a fukked up attitude, which is why I quoted you, period. If people don't know how telegram works or how the links work how the fukk would they know your link that you provided was broken . You posted a broken link, now you want people who probably never used telegram to figure out that you can't provide a working link

it's called common sense. you going from A to Z because you know how it works. So instead of being an azzhole, you could have just told them to write the OP cuz he's the only one that can provide a working link. Instead you posted a broken link and tried to talk slick about it and now trying to act like you knew about it and trying to make everyone look like they want handouts. When you got the same handout they are asking for.
You are a fukking idiot.

Like I said I posted the original post so anybody reading the thread could reach out to the breh. Because apparently using the features available to everyone on the coli was above your posting level.

I haven' t posted anything to help anyone but the link I posted to coinhouse is the same one you admitted to using to buy eca:gucci:

Like I said smart dumb nikka.

Clearly a cac and basement dweller. I see why shugg was saying fukk you.

I second that shyt clown ass cac

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I PM'd the original poster about that telegram, hopefully he comes through.

All yall doing the ICO stuff, how the fukk you able to even do anything with them, half them shyts got that kyc or whatever verification and wont let americans get on. i heard you can do the vpn thing but if they find out they hold on to you funds. id lose my fukkin mind they kept my money lmao

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Tbh it filters out the folks that we don’t need in there anyways, I’m tryna surround myself with experienced folks and not nikkas win $27 to “invest”

:pachaha: then why the fukk u keep bringing it up?
I agree breh can't be reading through a gang of post from a dude like him. Seems like the chat is on one mission.

Make millions. This dude want to argue over how to use the coli search function.

:dahell:

All the fukk we did was ask for a link u came with your panties in a bunch. Only reason I'm interested is cuz y'all won't shut the fukk up about it

Want us to stop asking for your broken ass link?

STFU about it

nikkas really mad we asked for a link y'all keep advertising to us :snoop:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You are a fukking idiot.

Like I said I posted the original post so anybody reading the thread could reach out to the breh. Because apparently using the features available to everyone on the coli was above your posting level.

I haven' t posted anything to help anyone but the link I posted to coinhouse is the same one you admitted to using to buy eca:gucci:

Like I said smart dumb nikka.

Clearly a cac and basement dweller. I see why shugg was say fukk you.

I second that shyt clown ass cac

Shugg the guy who lost people thousdands in the penny stock scam and i called him out about lol???? - yeah fukk me.

i don't give 2 shyts about you or Shugg. I'm a grown man, I make money and I actually help people make decisions about how to invest. I don't lie and tell people i made 64x or 200x in EtH,so follow me and invest in ECA even though I didn't do any research on it.

If that's the guy you're slurping dikk for then I understand why you're in your feelings. Next time he wants to approach someone who actually makes money, he should come talk to me himself and not send some little pawn.

bottom line, you don't have a working link - so you can stop posting now. We don't need to hear you repeat the same shyt over and over, you failed.

I can post working links to all my telegram groups cuz the links are in telegram

t.me/upcomingICOs

for example

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
nikkas on some elitist shyt now? This thread used to be dope but now we got nikkas feeling themselves huh? lol
Coli Crypto Cult lol I'm in the chat and it's mostly just brehs posting Coin A, B , C as the next thing to blow. Not even really discussing the technology behind the coins , partnerships , devoplment team , long term goals , use cases or none of that. They have picked some winners tho so I'll give them that but you'd be better off supplementing coli picks with your own research from reddit, YouTube , biz, the Coins/token website etc

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I feel you but nikkas come in asking the same 3 questions and start nail biting over a 3% dip on their $85 power move.

there's only like 3-4 people who actually are doing research, everyone else including Shugg are just following other peoples advice..some are getting it higher up then others or before others but that's all that's happening. I don't know if it's Elitist but if you not willing to help then what's the point of having a thread like this. I thought everyone was building, if not then I'll go back to my private chats as well.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Coli Crypto Cult lol I'm in the chat and it's mostly just brehs posting Coin A, B , C as the next thing to blow. Not even really discussing the technology behind the coins , partnerships , devoplment team , long term goals , use cases or none of that. They have picked some winners tho so I'll give them that but you'd be better off supplementing coli picks with your own research from reddit, YouTube , biz, the Coins/token website etc

this is why i never joined it, not shytting on it but i see who was posting here. Outside of @Walt @TrebleMan and probably a few others , negus is just pulling information from other boards and chats. No one understands the tech behind it, so no one is gonna tell me to jump into anything until I research it.

in that regard that idiot muscle man was right, people want handouts but I think some of us are legit looking for a challenging conversation to improve investment decisions and attempting to help others FISH for themselves.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@TrebleMan if you down to politic on researching let me know.

I been doing my own stuff on the side with a few others but looking to build more. I can't grind the code like that anymore tho lol