1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I PM'd the original poster about that telegram, hopefully he comes through.

All yall doing the ICO stuff, how the fukk you able to even do anything with them, half them shyts got that kyc or whatever verification and wont let americans get on. i heard you can do the vpn thing but if they find out they hold on to you funds. id lose my fukkin mind they kept my money lmao

i emailed pretty much every reputable (imo) ICO and i actually engaged with several of them. Some of them do let Americans in , others gave me date of when the pre-ico is over and when they would allow Americans to enter or people with less money. i might start a thread to share cuz it really would get convulated in this thread and tbh I don't see telegram as a viable place to post info vs dicussing it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I haven' t posted anything to help anyone but the link I posted to coinhouse is the same one you admitted to using to buy eca:gucci:

c
'
oh was that you? You had an attitude back then too...talking about "it's been discussed several times in the coli chat the last 3 days" - so yeah you were beinga fukk boy even back then. TBH - I had just stumbled on them and coincontrol about the same time you posted it but I'll give you your due on that one.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

U generous as fukk

Id suggest 2k buy in and minimum 50% profits
'

just do what some of these con hedge funds guys do, offer 10% returns while you're making 20% and bank the difference plus the fee lol.

until the market crashes and they come looking for their money haha

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I swear all I care about in life right now is getting 200,000 Nucleus. Please allow US and please allow me to actually get some, I'm not religious but I'm praying. :noah:

200,000 Nucleus means every single cent it goes up is $2,000 for you :wow:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just signed up for kucoin and transferred a good amount of BTC in there

@Malta any sleepers on there we should be paying attention to?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:pachaha: then why the fukk u keep bringing it up?

:dahell:

All the fukk we did was ask for a link u came with your panties in a bunch. Only reason I'm interested is cuz y'all won't shut the fukk up about it

Want us to stop asking for your broken ass link?

STFU about it

nikkas really mad we asked for a link y'all keep advertising to us :snoop:

There's plenty of discords, slacks, and telegrams out there that will put anything thecoli or other random forum can make to shame. Go look for crypto subreddits and join their chats. They have all the info you'll ever need.

Trust me, you'll find much better advice outside of this one place. The Monero subreddit/chat is one of the best ones imo.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
BNTY shows my shares but says it's worth 0, and appears to have disappeared from the exchange.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt this is just a bug for now.

Sucks it was on a huge climb too, wonder if they are trying to halt the climb :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
BNTY shows my shares but says it's worth 0, and appears to have disappeared from the exchange.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt this is just a bug for now.

Sucks it was on a huge climb too, wonder if they are trying to halt the climb :snoop:
same for me. now it’s showing 0 for the other coins i owned too.

edit: ok my other coins are there but bnty still missing

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
just signed up for kucoin and transferred a good amount of BTC in there

@Malta any sleepers on there we should be paying attention to?

They're listing a new coin (Canya), I'm gonna see how it goes, hopefully it does what BRD did on Binance, which is hit a 4-5x what the ICO folks paid and they sell off and drop the price down after an initial explosion.