1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and half of them are you proving bad links because you ain't got the actual working link! LOL

this is hilarious, you provide a bad link then tell everyone "well why didn't you search for the original poster and pm him"? Why didn't you just not provide a broken link and get an attitude when people try to tell you it didnt work?
nikka I put the original post in my respone when like 3 nikkas quoted me with the :feedme: it's not working so you or anyone else could directly reach out to the dude who started it.

But instead of @'n him or pming him DIRECTLY to ask him why you kept quoting me.

I really don't get it. Seems like smart dumb nikka shyt to me breh

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tbh it filters out the folks that we don’t need in there anyways, I’m tryna surround myself with experienced folks and not nikkas win $27 to “invest”
I agree breh can't be reading through a gang of post from a dude like him. Seems like the chat is on one mission.

Make millions. This dude want to argue over how to use the coli search function.

• Dap

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
nikka I put the original post in my respone when like 3 nikkas quoted me with the :feedme: it's not working so you or anyone else could directly reach out to the dude who started it.

But instead of @'n him or pming him DIRECTLY to ask him why you kept quoting me.

I really don't get it. Seems like smart dumb nikka shyt to me breh

I never asked for the link you moron, how many times do I have to say that

You have a fukked up attitude, which is why I quoted you, period. If people don't know how telegram works or how the links work how the fukk would they know your link that you provided was broken . You posted a broken link, now you want people who probably never used telegram to figure out that you can't provide a working link

it's called common sense. you going from A to Z because you know how it works. So instead of being an azzhole, you could have just told them to write the OP cuz he's the only one that can provide a working link. Instead you posted a broken link and tried to talk slick about it and now trying to act like you knew about it and trying to make everyone look like they want handouts. When you got the same handout they are asking for.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I agree breh can't be reading through a gang of post from a dude like him. Seems like the chat is on one mission.

Make millions. This dude want to argue over how to use the coli search function.

i
we aren't in the chat, so why dont you go back there, cuz you havent' helped anyone on here make anything. You're a follower

I am not in the chat cuz I have my own group and doing my own independent research. Where are your contributions? You dont' have any, cuz your'e a simpleton and follower....and you're the only one talking about searches . It's incredible, you're the catalyst behind the derailment of this thread and you can't even see it.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh it filters out the folks that we don’t need in there anyways, I’m tryna surround myself with experienced folks and not nikkas win $27 to “invest”

why my boy hit me up last week like "I have 100$ I want to invest which coins should I get shares of" :mjlol:

:bryan:
:hhh:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anybody not in the US can participate in this beautiful ICO coming out of Africa :mjcry:

Ellcrys - Decentralized Version Control For Makers

The app I set up showed that they have high marks, and when I went to check the code myself, I saw they writing code in Go :wow: :wow: I was going to go in heavy on this ICO, but country regulation are in the way. Writing Go at my job and being surrounded by some brilliant Go engineers, I can completely confirm they write real great code.

Ellcrys · GitHub

Completely pass the eye exam on my end.

• Dap

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will nucleus allow people in the US to buy? I'm on the whitelist and didn't really read up on it much, but spent a good amount of time this morning learning more about it.. may have to go to amy parents country and but if it comes to it.

On another note, tron seems to be sinking. Seen a hundred bucks go in whats a blink of an eye..should I take out?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Anybody not in the US can participate in this beautiful ICO coming out of Africa :mjcry:

Ellcrys - Decentralized Version Control For Makers

The app I set up showed that they have high marks, and when I went to check the code myself, I saw they writing code in Go :wow: :wow: I was going to go in heavy on this ICO, but country regulation are in the way.

so it has US restrictions? SMH

i'm jumping in round 2 of Ez tonight/tomorrow the first one closed in less than 2 hours. there's so many ICOs in the next 2-3 weeks that look legit and are traditional icos not lending icos so i've been patiently waiting with my ETH

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
nikkas on some elitist shyt now? This thread used to be dope but now we got nikkas feeling themselves huh? lol

nah breh, you know it's thecoli we have to have some drama - it's like the Trump presidency - then we back to business.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
nikkas on some elitist shyt now? This thread used to be dope but now we got nikkas feeling themselves huh? lol
I feel you but nikkas come in asking the same 3 questions and start nail biting over a 3% dip on their $85 power move.