1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Mobile data industry is pretty big and the goal of Dent is to allow people to sell their unused data on a marketplace.

Also released an app about a week ago.

They have deals with major mobile data providers as well.

There are 100 billion coins but only 10 billion on exchanges. The rest are only available through the app.

Dentcoins bought on the exchange can be transferred into the app but ones bought on the app can’t be transferred to an exchange basically decreasing the circulating supply.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Funny how a nikka can keep quoting me but you could have

1. Searched coli crypto and found the original post

2. When the link didn't work pm the owner of the link :ohhh:

3. This ain't rocket science. He post on the coli @ him or pm him do you need anymore :feedme:handouts

@Logic Reigns Supreme the coli would like to know why the link no longer works. But are dumbfounded about how to reach you.

Tf?! I never asked for the link dotard. I don't even know who you are, I think I quoted u once ...you just showed up out of nowhere.

You and others kept saying the link is here the link is here and people said it doesn't work. For the past two weeks

Then you idiots come back and say well it's there, there's several people who posted it in a 500 page thread. You want someone to search 500 pages for the original post that contains it, when all you muthafukkers are in the chat and reading the board and see the cries for assistance!? What type of bytch made shyt is that??

Don't be an idiot bro, you fukked up and getting a sissy attitude with me about it. Would it do your ego that much harm to say, my bad, I thought the linked still worked and keep it moving?? Several people asked for the new link and instead of you a$$holes getting the information you prefer to deride those who asked.

Again I never asked for it nor do I intend on joining, I'm just in here helping people instead of be an egotistical prick...you should try it sometime maybe it will fulfill the hole in your small little soul of yours

I never seen a group of grown men who were helped themselves literrally do the bullshyt I've seen.
Seeing people struggle and come in the thread boasting but not helping . Wtf? Are you getting some extra edge by doing that?

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Advisor + being a influencer. People want his name involved.

With that said he does miss ICOs guys. We have to focus on the ones his system misses. He misses Electroneum and that was the #1 ICO of 2017.

A miss to me is the one that loses money lol. If you're picking 80% winners then nothing to change hahaa

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Because maybe I actually read all the threads instead of looking for handouts nikka

shyt took me longer to make thus reply than to actually find the link

Even tho I quoted u it wasn't really a direct shot at u, others did the same shyt and I was already commenting to them beforehand

And :pachaha: asking for a link is asking for a handout?

G/L on the link tho breh but for some reason when y'all post that link it says it doesn't exist and others had the same prob

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tf?! I never asked for the link dotard. I don't even know who you are, I think I quoted u once ...you just showed up out of nowhere.

You and others kept saying the link is here the link is here and people said it doesn't work. For the past two weeks

Then you idiots come back and say well it's there, there's several people who posted it in a 500 page thread. You want someone to search 500 pages for the original post that contains it, when all you muthafukkers are in the chat and reading the board and see the cries for assistance!? What type of bytch made shyt is that??

Don't be an idiot bro, you fukked up and getting a sissy attitude with me about it. Would it do your ego that much harm to say, my bad, I thought the linked still worked and keep it moving?? Several people asked for the new link and instead of you a$$holes getting the information you prefer to deride those who asked.

Again I never asked for it nor do I intend on joining, I'm just in here helping people instead of be an egotistical prick...you should try it sometime maybe it will fulfill the hole in your small little soul of yours

I never seen a group of grown men who were helped themselves literrally do the bullshyt I've seen.
Seeing people struggle and come in the thread boasting but not helping . Wtf? Are you getting some extra edge by doing that?
You sounding real caccish. And yes when the original post has the name of the chat I expect people to do a search just like I did.

Like how times you really think "coli crypto" has been posted on the coli:mjlol: not like you can't see the oldest post first.

This is exactly why nikkas bounced on this thread too many goofy nikkas like yourself wasting time arguing like females.

All them daps and ideas but you weren't bright enough to message the dude who started it :francis:

Like I said if you can't even get that type shyt down I don't know what to tell you. So why you are wasting time on how I should be reaching out everybody's behalf to ask why the link doesn't work reach out to him yourself you lazy b*stard.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You sounding real caccish. And yes when the original post has the name of the chat I expect people to do a search just like I did.

Like how times you really think "coli crypto" has been posted on the coli:mjlol: not like you can't see the oldest post first.

This is exactly why nikkas bounced on this thread too many goofy nikkas like yourself wasting time arguing like females.

All them daps and ideas but you weren't bright enough to message the dude who started it :francis:

Like I said if you can't even get that type shyt down I don't know what to tell you. So why you are wasting time on how I should be reaching out everybody's behalf to ask why the link doesn't work reach out to him yourself you lazy b*stard.
Tbh it filters out the folks that we don’t need in there anyways, I’m tryna surround myself with experienced folks and not nikkas win $27 to “invest”

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

All them daps and ideas but not you wasn't bright enough to message the dude who started it :francis:

so "cacish" is the best you could come up with ?

You haven't contributed anything to this thread, except a bad attitude and broken link...you couldnt' even muster enough strength to come up with an original insult.'

coli crypto has been mentioned more than 20x you idiot.

all these daps and ideas...where are yours tho? You're a follower and then come in here like you're running the ship. Move out the way and let us talk to your boss, cuz you clearly rather argue like a sissy vs. providing anything helpful. I never asked for the link, you came in here providing a broken link and try to talk slick to everyone and you were 100% in the wrong. Why don't you just move on and stop arguing about it. You fukked up.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so "cacish" is the best you could come up with ?

You haven't contributed anything to this thread, except a bad attitude and broken link...you couldnt' even muster enough strength to come up with an original insult.'

coli crypto has been mentioned more than 20x you idiot.

all these daps and ideas...where are yours tho? You're a follower and then come in here like you're running the ship. Move out the way and let us talk to your boss, cuz you clearly rather argue like a sissy vs. providing anything helpful
Omg you would have to search 20 post :picard: the agony

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Omg you would have to search 20 post :picard: the agony

and half of them are you proving bad links because you ain't got the actual working link! LOL

this is hilarious, you provide a bad link then tell everyone "well why didn't you search for the original poster and pm him"? Why did you even respond with a broken link that everyone already told you was broken? smart guy you are

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sounds like I need to bring my monkey ass up in here and see whats popping

full