1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Why such a difference?

markets aren't talking to one another and since Nova is closed I doubt people are aware of the issue (perhaps).

I think someone is smart and is buying off Nova, moving to ECA wallet, moving it from wallet to Coinhouse and selling it for 5x profit while everyone is stuck. Which would explain the constant selling I've been seeing on coinhouse.

Nova happens to be closed for new registration but i do see orders going through, so it's definitely selling for 1/5th the price.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Breh it's the colis very own telegram who's link has been posted multiple times in this very thread. I mean this thread is cool and all, but that's where the real news/ moves are poppin.

I wasn't trying to be no ass either but telegram was made for this cypto shyt. That bot that allows you instantly pull graphs, indexes , current prices ect. Is next level compared to the forums

Why do y'all keep talking bout the chat and saying the link been posted multiple times without posting a valid link yourselves? :mindblown:

Like wtf do y'all get out of throwing up in our faces we not in the chat if u not helping us get in?

Post the link or STFU

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Literally just signed up before reading this post. Did you put all your personal info on there to get verified? I'm contemplating if I wanna do all that or not

you don't need to be verified unless you want to withdraw (although it's not clear).

register first but dont' verify , don't send them your personal info. Just register and setup 2FA
get your ECA wallet ready, so you can quickly move your ECA to it
then make your purchases.

I moved LTC over to them, because I assumed it would be quicker and i read other posts on other boards about BTC being slow and some complaining lost.

I then convert LTC to BTC on coinsmarket - this took a while because the liquidity is LOOOOOOOWWWW. At least when I did it, probably waited an hour for it to fill at a price that mimiced coinbase. People are trying to cheat you on the price on there lol.

then i i bought eca and immediately tested a small transaction to my wallet, it showed up instantaneously then i moved all of it to my ECA wallet.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Why do y'all keep talking bout the chat and saying the link been posted multiple times without posting a valid link yourselves? :mindblown:

Like wtf do y'all get out of throwing up in our faces we not in the chat if u not helping us get in?

Post the link or STFU

lol - you might want to be nicer next time haa haa

but that's what I'm saying, i think it's private so you if want an invite there's an ego you have to stroke.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
lol - you might want to be nicer next time haa haa

but that's what I'm saying, i think it's private so you if want an invite there's an ego you have to stroke.

I ain't kissing these nikkas asses

We all trying to help each other and these fools coming to taunt those of us that want help

Need to neg these nikkas

Grown men who want other men to stroke their ego :dame:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you don't need to be verified unless you want to withdraw (although it's not clear).

register first but dont' verify , don't send them your personal info. Just register and setup 2FA
get your ECA wallet ready, so you can quickly move your ECA to it
then make your purchases.

I moved LTC over to them, because I assumed it would be quicker and i read other posts on other boards about BTC being slow and some complaining lost.

I then convert LTC to BTC on coinsmarket - this took a while because the liquidity is LOOOOOOOWWWW. At least when I did it, probably waited an hour for it to fill at a price that mimiced coinbase. People are trying to cheat you on the price on there lol.

then i i bought eca and immediately tested a small transaction to my wallet, it showed up instantaneously then i moved all of it to my ECA wallet.
Thanks for the tips. Which wallet you use?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
We don’t mine no more we buy POS coins, sit on our asses and collect a daily stake(dividend)

If you got the money to spend on a decent rig its a no brainer. Nearly everything i mine ends up getting staked anyways.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If you got the money to spend on a decent rig its a no brainer. Nearly everything i mine ends up getting staked anyways.

isn't the electricity of running this more than the the bitcoin you mine - that's been the issue for most miners was scalability noting the power consumption

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So I got a direct response in the telegram that the nucleus ico is mid February.

Still ain’t getting too hyped since U.S investors aren’t confirmed and I’ve never went through a KYC process.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Where did you read that? I haven't found any thing in the irs tax site that says that. Not saying you're wrong, just seeing what source it is. That would be crazy, if it was a sales tax I could see that but to charge capital gains tax on a purchase of a commodity doesn't sound right

"This tax bill, the first major overhaul signed into effect in thirty years, is absolutely bad for cryptocurrency owners. As of January 1st, all cryptocurrency trades will become taxable events, which includes trading one type of cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency. This recent update to the tax system prevents cryptocurrency users from taking advantage of a loophole in the prior tax code."

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
what are your thoughts on ECA brehs?

I keep hearing about it, and some people have said it's mooned already, but others say that now is still a good time to cop some?

anybody know where I can buy some ECA besides trash ass coinsmarket :sadcam:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps

"This tax bill, the first major overhaul signed into effect in thirty years, is absolutely bad for cryptocurrency owners. As of January 1st, all cryptocurrency trades will become taxable events, which includes trading one type of cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency. This recent update to the tax system prevents cryptocurrency users from taking advantage of a loophole in the prior tax code."

Small potatoes to us that buy in bulk and hold

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Post the link or STFU
Because maybe I actually read all the threads instead of looking for handouts nikka

shyt took me longer to make thus reply than to actually find the link