fukk cryptopia, fukk coinsmarkets :camby:
frustrated.gif

Can't buy XBY

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hate trying to find ico's because there's no place with all the data on one page. Instead, you to click a link to see the review, click another link to see the caps an tokens available, click another to find their github, then another to find the start dates, etc.

Working on a little something here the last few hours, putting my professional developer skills to personal use when looking for these things:
wGEfQbS.png

zk7ea3l.png

It beats clicking on everything, and gets 1000s of results in a few seconds. Adding fields is pretty easy as well. No changing pages, no images consuming 50% of the screen, just data like a spreadsheet.

Still a few bugs, but mainly edge cases. I'll try and sort those out.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I hate trying to find ico's and there's no place with all the data on one page.

Working on a little something here the last few hours, putting my professional developer skills to personal use when looking for ICOs:
wGEfQbS.png

zk7ea3l.png

It beats clicking on everything, and gets 1000s of results in a few seconds. Adding fields is pretty easy as well.

Still a few bugs, but mainly edge cases. I'll try and sort those out.

good stuff, i was going to create a thread for this and just keep updating the first page with relevant information but that would be subjective as I was only going to put the ones the board found worthwhile.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
good stuff, i was going to create a thread for this and just keep updating the first page with relevant information but that would be subjective as I was only going to put the ones the board found worthwhile.

Yeah, even with my app, you still have to do your qualitative analysis/due dilligence so opinions/analysis of other people definitely hold a ton of weight. This is more for pure quantative analysis, but makes ease of access to things you want to look at much quicker.

I was thinking of making it public and brehs/brehettes could add notes to each ICO. I could also just make it render a spreadsheet and share that on google drive. However, I don't want to be spending too much time programming it vs researching/reading whitepapers of the actual items themselves. There's only so much time in a day smh.

Another convenient thing is it updates everyday. So if 100 ICO's release per day they get added whenever the app is ran and all finished ICO's are deleted.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This shyt is ridiculous....:mjcry:.........:deadman: Good lord I wish my portfolio looks that good when I get on hopefully next week...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
A vulnerability was found in the Electrum wallet software which potentially allows random websites to steal your wallet via JavaScript. The bug presumably also affects altcoin derivatives of Electrum such as Electron Cash. If you don't use Electrum or a derivative, then you are not affected and you can ignore this.

Electrum Bitcoin Wallet

if anyone was using this wallet becareful. It sucks now that they are targetting exchanges and now online wallets...seems you will need begin looking at hardware wallets (which not all coins are supported). or paper wallet :hhh:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know exactly what it is? I have been hearing it may be an exchange. I wonder what the ICO price will be?
If you bought the BCC tokens back in the bitconnect ICO days and sat on it since January 2017 you probably would have been a millionaire by now. We'll see if this one makes similar results.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah, even with my app, you still have to do your qualitative analysis/due dilligence so opinions/analysis of other people definitely hold a ton of weight. This is more for pure quantative analysis, but makes ease of access to things you want to look at much quicker.

I was thinking of making it public and brehs/brehettes could add notes to each ICO. I could also just make it render a spreadsheet and share that on google drive. However, I don't want to be spending too much time programming it vs researching/reading whitepapers of the actual items themselves.

Another convenient thing is it updates everyday. So if 100 ICO's release per day they get added whenever the app is ran and all finished ICO's are deleted.

so maybe we create the thread and this will be the tool to use and we have the coli heads research based on the existing and new ICOs and kinda create a community ranking, to help those who don't have time to research. I have a list of 10 icos on my google spreadsheet, I was going to share but it's messy and trying to write a bio in excel isn't very nice.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you bought the BCC tokens back in the bitconnect ICO days and sat on it since January 2017 you probably would have been a millionaire by now. We'll see if this one makes similar results.

i looked at the initial coin price for BCC (.16). if it is similar in price I will drop about 200-300.