Reppin
USA
Eca might mess around and make us rich
:picard:
Groupies I leave them all fukked:ufdup:
nikkas, all struck:gladbron:
Your coin was ninety nine cents:sas1: mines was four bucks:sas2:
Last year, when nikkas thought it was all up:mjpls:
But this year I've done it again, Shugg !
What the fukk:huhldup:
nikka stop whining, Shugg , still shining:whew:
nikkas kept complaining so I copped more Electra:ooh:
Rock more Xtrabytes, ain't nothing sweet:myman:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Groupies I leave them all fukked:ufdup:
nikkas, all struck:gladbron:
Your coin was ninety nine cents:sas1: mines was four bucks:sas2:
Last year, when nikkas thought it was all up:mjpls:
But this year I've done it again, Shugg !
What the fukk:huhldup:
nikka stop whining, Shugg , still shining:whew:
nikkas kept complaining so I copped more Electra:ooh:
Rock more Xtrabytes, ain't nothing sweet:myman:

I have 8x what i started with and I still feel like I aint got enough to invest. Someone needs to loan me 50k already. Some coins just watching me with big puppy dogs eyes asking why I ain't buying them
:mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Coinhouse might not be legit but love that they have the trading view charts in here

If they didn't steal their name from the French company I would be comfortable leaving my eca and on here

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wait till all the exchanges are up. It'll moon every other day

We will see haha.

Coincontrol is suppose to add them Monday.

The float in coinhouse is abysmal and there's a lot of seller's but willing buyers... definitely looks like some big players are getting out

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Where y'all brehs copping ECA? I been so overwhelmed by all these different coins I just kinda shut down and stopped paying attention :noah:

Edit- never mind... Seen it's coinsmarket... Which has a very scammy looking website. Look like some angelfire shyt lol

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
We will see haha.

Coincontrol is suppose to add them Monday.

The float in coinhouse is abysmal and there's a lot of seller's but willing buyers... definitely looks like some big players are getting out

Yea I would put my coins in a wallet and wait for a trusted site to pop up if I wanted to sell eca. Don't blame them

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Where y'all brehs copping ECA? I been so overwhelmed by all these different coins I just kinda shut down and stopped paying attention :noah:

Edit- never mind... Seen it's coinsmarket... Which has a very scammy looking website. Look like some angelfire shyt lol

I tried to buy some yesterday but coinsmarkets has been down for about a full day or more it seems. :sadcam:

On a side note I've been mining bytecoin solely on my gaming laptop the past few days. Averaging about 13 bcn a day. Might see how far I can push this nvidia it has since my new pc parts should be here monday.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yea I would put my coins in a wallet and wait for a trusted site to pop up if I wanted to sell eca. Don't blame them

btw the way there's about a 5x price difference between coinhouse and novaexchange

ECA going for .0000005 on CH but on nova its .0000001

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw something weird y'all keep telling me about from coinbase. I can use my card to outright buy bitcoin, I didnt' need to deposit the money at all...:dahell: :snoop: I'm such a dumbass...

:beli:

Because I've been sitting here since Dec 30th and the funds is still pending, but on the upside when I get paid this weekend I can use those funds and buy bitcoin outright and start buying others from binance and kucoin...:ohhh: plus when coinbase does verify my funds I'll even have more money to buy some more coins...:ohhh:

SO JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE NO DEPOSITS INTO COINBASE, GO INTO A STRAIGHT BUY OPTION!!! :ufdup:

Do not buy BTC to send to other exchanges. The fees are ridiculous. Buy ETH and use it on binance and kucoin. If you're in here next week telling us how BTC fees are high and you should have bought ETH:martin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Coinhouse might not be legit but love that they have the trading view charts in here

If they didn't steal their name from the French company I would be comfortable leaving my eca and on here

Literally just signed up before reading this post. Did you put all your personal info on there to get verified? I'm contemplating if I wanna do all that or not