1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
From what I understand, we get taxed every time we buy or exchange coins. For example. Fiat to coin, tax. Coin to other coin, tax. Purchased coin and the trip back to Fiat is taxed at every step as well. The new rule was implemented to prohibit the one tax once you cash out.

Where did you read that? I haven't found any thing in the irs tax site that says that. Not saying you're wrong, just seeing what source it is. That would be crazy, if it was a sales tax I could see that but to charge capital gains tax on a purchase of a commodity doesn't sound right

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Also the govt gonna monitor every single digital transaction when it comes to currency not regulated by the markets??? :jbhmm: The only thing they can legitimately tax now is dollars..., correct? :manny:

Are you asking whether they have the resource or the right? Cuz they can and are suppose to tax all profits whether local or international if you're claim to be a US citizen. Putting it in offshore accounts wont work. They will eventually find you, like they do all the big dogs. They pay people to whistle blow and people get stupid and make bad moves (i.e. suspect withdrawals or big purchases)

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why are people going to the chat like some club and then coming in here talking about what happened in the chat or how much they made in the chat lol. People been struggling with ECA and no one was sharing for the last week
cats act like they don't wanna help when they were in the situation a few weeks ago.

not faulting you btw but a general response to that :yeshrug:
Breh it's the colis very own telegram who's link has been posted multiple times in this very thread. I mean this thread is cool and all, but that's where the real news/ moves are poppin.

I wasn't trying to be no ass either but telegram was made for this cypto shyt. That bot that allows you instantly pull graphs, indexes , current prices ect. Is next level compared to the forums

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
get ya stuff outta coinsmarket breh :francis:

you can't let stuff like that slide talkin bout jan 23 :mjlol: Just imagine if Binance said that shyt :mjlol:

People got millions of dollars on binance right now :mjlol:

There's a long ass thread about coinsmarkets on bitcointalk rn

Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?
The wolves over there dug up the personal info of the website registrar which traced back to some location in Amsterdam... Somebody went to that address and some old man who had never heard of coinsmarkets in his life answered the door :laff:

Apparently this ain't the first time this exchange been down for damn near a week either. What's suspect is that when you put this in perspective of the DDOS attack shyt they were flashing on their website banner in the days leading up to the server meltdown it looks more and more like a scam. Somebody suggested that the DDOS protection iself could be causing these issues but at the end of the day it shouldn't take 5 days to update the servers and especially when you're clearing 10-30K in transaction fees a day. Essentially these mothafukkas are claiming that they never spent a dime to upgrade their infrastructure before despite that they've had similar issues in the past :beli::comeon:

All that to say there's a decent chance my money gone forever :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Breh it's the colis very own telegram who's link has been posted multiple times in this very thread. I mean this thread is cool and all, but that's where the real news/ moves are poppin.

Which is cool, but why come back to the thread on some "we already talked about this in the chat three days ago but never shared it, but stop asking about it" . There's people legit trying to get their feet wet ...you want them to join the chat and start flooding it with newbie questions?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
There's a long ass thread about coinsmarkets on bitcointalk rn

Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?
The wolves over there dug up the personal info of the website registrar which traced back to some location in Amsterdam... Somebody went to that address and some old man who had never heard of coinsmarkets in his life answered the door :laff:

Apparently this ain't the first time this exchange been down for damn near a week either. What's suspect is that when you put this in perspective of the DDOS attack shyt they were flashing on their website banner in the days leading up to the server meltdown it looks more and more like a scam. Somebody suggested that the DDOS protection iself could be causing these issues but at the end of the day it shouldn't take 5 days to update the servers and especially when you're clearing 10-30K in transaction fees a day. Essentially these mothafukkas are claiming that they never spent a dime to upgrade their infrastructure before despite that they've had similar issues in the past :beli::comeon:

All that to say there's a decent chance my money gone forever :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I think you have to believe they have your personal keys and put them in cold storage and had to cancel orders etc etc. Then load then back on the new servers, so maybe it would take a few days.

I'm definitely got a lot on binance that I'm hoping the honor system over there prevents them for doing anything like that. Muthafukkers be killing themselves for dishonor.

Seriously I need to wallet more of my alts

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
x3w627io7l801.jpg

:coffee: