1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yall should look into colx , dirt cheap plus not that big of a supply compare to coins like stellar or ripple. i believe it should be able to hit a dollar
once it gets in more popular exchanges. if coinsmarket wasnt down , i would buy $500 of it.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Malta

what do you think about Rupee? my spidey sense wants to think it could be NEO for India but, you never know.

Last edited:

yourgod

Pro
Daps
A couple of things I picked up from this thread and other places -

If you trying to cop alts, buy LTC on coinbase and transfer that shyt to the exchange you wanna buy on, its faster than ETH and BTC.
Use a credit card on coinbase if you want instant crypto, yeh you take a hit with the fees but the gains you can make will cover that.
Coinsmarkets is trash but they saying it might be back up completely by the 10th....lets see how that pans out.

Some alts that will probably give you some good returns
XRB (ridiculous transfer speeds, might moon more once it gets on binance)
COLX (this shyt will probably be like XVG on roids)
FLASH (might end up being a faster version of LTC)
XBY
VEN
ICX
POSW
ARK (I kinda treat this like ETH, if i make some gains and i don't know where to put them, I throw it at ARK. Good, slow steady growth)

Keep the crypto/money talk going in here. We got on this train early breh's, if nothing too crazy happens to this market by the end of the year, everyone in here should at least have the salary of a ups worker in they portfolio. Thanks again all

Zime

Superstar
Daps
A couple of things I picked up from this thread and other places -

If you trying to cop alts, buy LTC on coinbase and transfer that shyt to the exchange you wanna buy on, its faster than ETH and BTC.
Use a credit card on coinbase if you want instant crypto, yeh you take a hit with the fees but the gains you can make will cover that.
Coinsmarkets is trash but they saying it might be back up completely by the 10th....lets see how that pans out.

Some alts that will probably give you some good returns
XRB (ridiculous transfer speeds, might moon more once it gets on binance)
COLX (this shyt will probably be like XVG on roids)
FLASH (might end up being a faster version of LTC)
XBY
VEN
ICX
POSW
ARK (I kinda treat this like ETH, if i make some gains and i don't know where to put them, I throw it at ARK. Good, slow steady growth)

Keep the crypto/money talk going in here. We got on this train early breh's, if nothing too crazy happens to this market by the end of the year, everyone in here should at least have the salary of a ups worker in they portfolio. Thanks again all
And if you want to pay 0 or next to nothing fees then you must use gdax but it can take 24 hours if on week days or 1 - 3 working days if on a weekend. Instant buying with credit card is great but coinbase fees I don't like.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Because maybe I actually read all the threads instead of looking for handouts nikka

shyt took me longer to make thus reply than to actually find the link

And I am not sure how many times those of us not in the chat have to say this. That link says the chat does not exist, just like all the other links in this thread. If it is now invite only, can someone please be in charge of inviting those that ain't in it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yall should look into colx , dirt cheap plus not that big of a supply compare to coins like stellar or ripple. i believe it should be able to hit a dollar
once it gets in more popular exchanges. if coinsmarket wasnt down , i would buy $500 of it.

:ufdup: You late breh. But good looks because some people needed to be reminded. shyt is at .02, Coli was alerted when it was about half a cent I think.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Have you guys heard about that bitconnectx ICO? Apparently it's going to be the biggest one.
:mjgrin:

FSP

Banned
Daps
fukk it brehs I'm just gonna go ahead and put in my support for BCASH. I don't see it going anywhere and it eventually becoming the premiere gambling coin one day.