1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
From what I understand, we get taxed every time we buy or exchange coins. For example. Fiat to coin, tax. Coin to other coin, tax. Purchased coin and the trip back to Fiat is taxed at every step as well. The new rule was implemented to prohibit the one tax once you cash out.

There is no way to accurately calculate this. They don't have the manpower to deal with it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There is no way to accurately calculate this. They don't have the manpower to deal with it.

Also the govt gonna monitor every single digital transaction when it comes to currency not regulated by the markets??? :jbhmm: The only thing they can legitimately tax now is dollars..., correct? :manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Now my ECA wallet is showing a few connections to the network but it doesn't appear to be syncing :what:

Also I saw in the coinsmarkets chat that apparently that exchange ain't gon be up and running again until January 23rd :scust:

get ya stuff outta coinsmarket breh :francis:

you can't let stuff like that slide talkin bout jan 23 :mjlol: Just imagine if Binance said that shyt :mjlol:

People got millions of dollars on binance right now :mjlol:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Ether is the best bet long term. It might hit stratosphere status the way people use it for almost everything like wordpress

This. Wish I bought one full coin when the price was lower :ohlawd:

Still might buy. shyt will easily reach 2k in a couple weeks

My common sense is telling me that since everyone buys ETH to order alts and cash out, that it will always be high in volume and the price will continue to go up no matter what and that this will be the coin that you wanna have a couple coins in. You just gotta be willing to buy it at it's high price.

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

They can easily pull trading records and AMY/KYC of every exchanges and connect the dots. It's not rocket science

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just saw something weird y'all keep telling me about from coinbase. I can use my card to outright buy bitcoin, I didnt' need to deposit the money at all...:dahell: :snoop: I'm such a dumbass...

Because I've been sitting here since Dec 30th and the funds is still pending, but on the upside when I get paid this weekend I can use those funds and buy bitcoin outright and start buying others from binance and kucoin...:ohhh: plus when coinbase does verify my funds I'll even have more money to buy some more coins...:ohhh:

SO JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE NO DEPOSITS INTO COINBASE, GO INTO A STRAIGHT BUY OPTION!!! :ufdup:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Just saw something weird y'all keep telling me about from coinbase. I can use my card to outright buy bitcoin, I didnt' need to deposit the money at all...:dahell: :snoop: I'm such a dumbass...

Because I've been sitting here since Dec 30th and the funds is still pending, but on the upside when I get paid this weekend I can use those funds and buy bitcoin outright and start buying others from binance and kucoin...:ohhh: plus when coinbase does verify my funds I'll even have more money to buy some more coins...:ohhh:

SO JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE NO DEPOSITS INTO COINBASE, GO INTO A STRAIGHT BUY OPTION!!! :ufdup:
If you are going to transfer over to binance/kucoin buy ETH or LTC

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've been winning a lot of NLC2 from gambling the past 2 days. Haven't done much research on it but just noticed it's $0.45. And you can bypass coinbase by purchasing it straight up :ehh: