And which platform since coinexchange.io isn't working
Put $300 in xby and let it sit. Then get some
more
money and sign up for some ico’s
and flip ur money in that

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I think i might just keep most of my money into Ether fukk this tax shyt.

I'm not feeling this site either. And since people wanna put their hands over their ears when I call bs I'll let bitcoin forums do the talking this time

[ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange

So know what you're dealing with. I don't promote ignorance ever.
yep, people keep flipping short term, forgeting the new tax law and those 35% short term capital gains tax for crypto>crypto

i said i wasnt going to trade after dec 31 but i got into zcl and am waiting on nucleus vision. My qash/ven/icx/btc/ xby im trying not to touch until jan 2019.
In the telegram convo the admins keep answering the 1100 thing as FUD and asking not to spam the conversation saying ico not cancelled, kyc and regions will be announced soon.

Only way I can think of to let us whitelist people buy in is too increase the cap which idk:francis:. Didn't IAN have them lower it in the first place?

Hopefully they find a way to satisfy everyone, but if that's possible remains to be seen :lolbron:

If I manage to get through I'm buying as many as I can afford though :mjlol:
Yeah im in the telegram too. I wish they would let us know 100% whats going on

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think i might just keep most of my money into Ether fukk this tax shyt.

I'm not feeling this site either. And since people wanna put their hands over their ears when I call bs I'll let bitcoin forums do the talking this time

[ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange

So know what you're dealing with. I don't promote ignorance ever.

people are stupid breh. I actually have an account on CH and moved LTC there with no problems and back out.

Bitcoin is having issues everywhere and still others didn't verify their account and then complaining they can't get their money out. I'm sure there are legit issues and there's very little volume on coinhouse. Definitely something you use to purchase something and move it offline as soon as possible.

i didn't think he was serious, until i read the story about the young peple being asked to produce this. I would buy for short term, long term it will go down like Vz currency. Oil is also going down. this is away for Vz to try to circumvent sanctions and I won't be apart of that long term .

Ian is a very slick con. I don't even hate him for it because he's got the inside scoop which makes people bread, but he is in THAT business.

he definitely started off legit and had some good reviews on youtube, but he saw the $$$ and i'm in the same boat. If someone offered me an opportunitty to make 10x+ i'd be in here spamming the shyt out of this board kinda like @:>) is diong with eca

FSP

Banned
Daps
people are stupid breh. I actually have an account on CH and moved LTC there with no problems and back out.

Bitcoin is having issues everywhere and still others didn't verify their account and then complaining they can't get their money out. I'm sure there are legit issues and there's very little volume on coinhouse. Definitely something you use to purchase something and move it offline as soon as possible.

i didn't think he was serious, until i read the story about the young peple being asked to produce this. I would buy for short term, long term it will go down like Vz currency. Oil is also going down. this is away for Vz to try to circumvent sanctions and I won't be apart of that long term .

he definitely started off legit and had some good reviews on youtube, but he saw the $$$ and i'm in the same boat. If someone offered me an opportunitty to make 10x+ i'd be in here spamming the shyt out of this board kinda like @:>) is diong with eca

This should be stickied or something.

Learning how to keep your funds securely in cold storage should be top priority for you guys that use these shady exchanges.

So when is the petro gonna be listed on coinmarketcap or something :patrice:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the conservative Trump supporters scream "free market, free trade, deregulation, take the banks out of it, take the government out of it, get wall street out of the politicians pockets, less taxes more money for citizens!"

Then we make a decentralized market ourselves, with no government regulations, banks not sucking the money from us, no brokers, it's literally a free market where we get to be partial owners of companies, contribute to the future, and make money. This scares the establishment because joe schmoes are getting rich.

So what does Trump do in his tax plan? FOR WALLSTREET basically they adjust the tax code to force us to pay tax on every single transaction sent in crypto. up to 39% on EVERY SINGLE transaction. Sent billy money taxed, made a trade, taxed, made money FROM that trade taxed, sent it back to your wallet, taxed, sent it to your bank account taxed. A clear attempt to make crypto traders seem criminal, and clearly pushed and influenced by wall street. But even more it's the exact opposite of all of their ideals.

The actual degree of trades, transactions, deposits, and it's relation to the USDT amount at the time of transaction would be near impossible to keep an accurate record of and audit.

What are they going to subpoena chinese companies for ip's and transaction lists? The sheer leg work would be insane.

Capital gains is easy enough. Money made versus investment can be figured out. The rest is crazy and I doubt 5% of the crypto trading base can accurately do their taxes from a whole year of crypto movement. shyt got me tight, fukk them :pacspit:

Yea I starting to see that our government and financial institutions really do not want the average joe to have financial freedom. That isnt going to stop us though. I'll be damned if I miss out on the greatest transfer of wealth in human history.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This should be stickied or something.

Learning how to keep your funds securely in cold storage should be top priority for you guys that use these shady exchanges.

So when is the petro gonna be listed on coinmarketcap or something :patrice:

come on the ECA train breh, i ain't too deep in it ..but it's a good learning exercise about moving funds to the wallet and staking

gonna start mining soon haha

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yea I starting to see that our government and financial institutions really do not want the average joe to have financial freedom. That isnt going to stop us though. I'll be damned if I miss out on the greatest transfer of wealth in human history.

couldn't find the original post you quoted

but i'm not aware they are taxing every single transaction...I think they are taxing once you cash in (whatever that means) and you're being taxed as if it were property not actual currency which is why it's so high (which is BS).

They will focus on the big players more than likely and obviously coinbase. Might wanna go ahead and start getting your story straight on how you lost your vaults or were hacked lol.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

You see it too don't you. :wow:

If you dont squeeze a few million out of this historical moment you squandered the biggest opportunity your bloodline has ever seen

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You see it too don't you. :wow:

If you dont squeeze a few million out of this historical opportunity you squandered the biggest opportunity your bloodline has ever seen

Wish I could begin but coinbase is STILL fukking up my deposit shyt, if anyone knows a PERFECT trading website where I can get instant verification with NO delays I would be amazed and grateful!!!:blessed:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Wish I could begin but coinbase is STILL fukking up my deposit shyt, if anyone knows a PERFECT trading website where I can get instant verification with NO delays I would be amazed and grateful!!!:blessed:

Coinbase is slow but they verify pretty fast. Gemini verifies very slow

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
couldn't find the original post you quoted

but i'm not aware they are taxing every single transaction...I think they are taxing once you cash in (whatever that means) and you're being taxed as if it were property not actual currency which is why it's so high (which is BS).

They will focus on the big players more than likely and obviously coinbase. Might wanna go ahead and start getting your story straight on how you lost your vaults or were hacked lol.

From what I understand, we get taxed every time we buy or exchange coins. For example. Fiat to coin, tax. Coin to other coin, tax. Purchased coin and the trip back to Fiat is taxed at every step as well. The new rule was implemented to prohibit the one tax once you cash out.