1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I think I woulda pulled out after that and waited till the next cycle.
Is XVG dead?
Doesn't appear to be. I just pulled out off principal and the stress they caused me :mjlol:

But the shyt has held around 18-19. Guess it's here to stay :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got some dbc yesterday at 16 cents it's already at 29 cents. The lesser known coins are what make you crazy returns.
I almost copped that too but I've been forcing myself to stop dippin into every honey jar I see :mjgrin:

*buys DBC on next dip*
tenor.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Breh if one more person ask how Eca is going up when the chat been put people on to https://coinhouse.eu/ like 3 days ago

why are people going to the chat like some club and then coming in here talking about what happened in the chat or how much they made in the chat lol. People been struggling with ECA and no one was sharing for the last week
cats act like they don't wanna help when they were in the situation a few weeks ago.

not faulting you btw but a general response to that :yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Anyone else STILL having delays with coinbase, it's been a solid fukking week and they are STILL having problems with their shyt c'mon son...:mindblown:

nope, i bought LTC on my credit card to test it out, transferred to gdax and then to coinhouse with no problem and within an hour time span.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
3k or 4k has been fine for me, over 10k supposedly triggers investigation because of federal money laundering laws

Ian is an advisor, i believe he said he is getting .2% of the total tokens

Allegedly If they hit the 40 million hardcap because eth goes to $1100+, only the presale investors who put in minimum 500 ETH each will get tokens or there will be some ridiculosly low personal limit in the public ico, like .5 ETH. Tterrible if true was planning on this going 50x

Cryptocoli telegram

Watch the 1st episode of ozarks on netflix, he acts a fool @ the bank

Ian is being slick , they know they are doing. by cutting the ICO short, he is ensuring the demand is there to pump it .

FSP

Banned
Daps
I think i might just keep most of my money into Ether fukk this tax shyt.

why are people going to the chat like some club and then coming in here talking about what happened in the chat or how much they made in the chat lol. People been struggling with ECA and no one was sharing for the last week
cats act like they don't wanna help when they were in the situation a few weeks ago.

not faulting you btw but a general response to that :yeshrug:

I'm not feeling this site either. And since people wanna put their hands over their ears when I call bs I'll let bitcoin forums do the talking this time

[ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange

So know what you're dealing with. I don't promote ignorance ever.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I don't get where you get incompetent from? ECA's website is incompetent. Gavin was the chief engineer of bitcoin (at one point, anyway)

No such thing as chief engineer of Bitcoin. Gavin was a PR whore who all things considered contributed little of value to Bitcoin codebase. He's part of reason Satoshi disappeared and later on got "bamboozled" into believing Craig S Wright's claim of being SN

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Left my debit card in Cali and forgot to buy coins before ordering a new one. Now I gotta wait 4 days for this ACH transfer :snoop:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ian is being slick , they know they are doing. by cutting the ICO short, he is ensuring the demand is there to pump it .
Ian is a very slick con. I don't even hate him for it because he's got the inside scoop which makes people bread, but he is in THAT business.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Word I think I’m slowly getting the hang of this. I see I still gotta figure out binance. So as of now I’m just using gdax to move existing coins to binance for alts? Then when I need the cash transfer back to gdax?
Binance is easiet for me on app or the mobile site. The desktop site is too much. Just take your time and do some small "test" trades, do 3 or 4 $10 trades THEN when you understand make your full $200 or $500 trade

I messed up last week, cause i coppied a price from the sell column not the buy column, forgot i was buying when i did like 6 transfers and buy/sell orders in a row. try to trade when youre tired brehettes:snoop:

And yes for gdax for moving eth/ltc to binance, and the binance back to gdax and out to your bank.
Eth is just short of $1100 already. Looks like we're screwed.
Their orginal hardcap was supposed to be 60m so hopefully they work something out.

FSP

Banned
Daps
No such thing as chief engineer of Bitcoin. Gavin was a PR whore who all things considered contributed little of value to Bitcoin codebase. He's part of reason Satoshi disappeared and later on got "bamboozled" into believing Craig S Wright's claim of being SN
A lot of people believed that, in fact a lot of people still do.

"Chief engineer" is a loaded term and by my research, satoshi hand picked him to lead the project after he left it :yeshrug:

Meet Gavin Andresen, the most powerful person in the world of Bitcoin

Regardless he is definitely NOT incompetent. Not one person I listed is anywhere near incompetent. I would probably listen to what Gavin says over Ian any day.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
3k or 4k has been fine for me, over 10k supposedly triggers investigation because of federal money laundering laws

Ian is an advisor, i believe he said he is getting .2% of the total tokens

Allegedly If they hit the 40 million hardcap because eth goes to $1100+, only the presale investors who put in minimum 500 ETH each will get tokens or there will be some ridiculosly low personal limit in the public ico, like .5 ETH. Tterrible if true was planning on this going 50x

Cryptocoli telegram

Watch the 1st episode of ozarks on netflix, he acts a fool @ the bank
In the telegram convo the admins keep answering the 1100 thing as FUD and asking not to spam the conversation saying ico not cancelled, kyc and regions will be announced soon.

Only way I can think of to let us whitelist people buy in is too increase the cap which idk:francis:. Didn't IAN have them lower it in the first place?

Hopefully they find a way to satisfy everyone, but if that's possible remains to be seen :lolbron:

If I manage to get through I'm buying as many as I can afford though :mjlol:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yeah, of course,but i wanted to go along on the FOMO ride. 1st week on an exchange ill be stunned if it isnt 20cents, 20x profit in 2 or 3 weeks if i can get on the ico :charliesheen: