1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
It seems that all my coins have been stagnant the past few days.

Who has some coins that have been growing daily?
You might not find one :yeshrug:

Alt season has gassed everyone's head up (including mine) but really..people predicted this online if you look back. It was almost expected to happen.

I like nucleus which will have its ICO this month. Other than that :yeshrug: Ether

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What does that mean if the personal cap is 0? how would he even know that?
You can buy as much as you want I believe. No personal cap on it?

I may be misinterpreting it, it was just a random comment in the telegram and someone in there was theorizing it could mean they are upping the cap on coins available for the whitelist, or that they will cancel the ico as they have enough funds already from ETH prices. I think they see the buzz out there and are going to try and find a way to let the whitelist guys still buy coins.

Sidenote: I did not see my LEND was out here doing backflips :mjgrin:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
shyt needs to get back to 30 so I can dump it and move into other coins
Yea I been itching to sell but it's not a huge chunk of my portfolio and it's way higher than my buy in. I just keep thinking protect ya profit.

At the same time my luck it'll go right back up when I sell.

Takes a lot of self control to HODL :mjcry:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned last page, How do yall think the banks would react to you transfering major crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it went smoothly but lately I been think that their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank randomly one day
3k or 4k has been fine for me, over 10k supposedly triggers investigation because of federal money laundering laws

What does that mean if the personal cap is 0? how would he even know that?
Ian is an advisor, i believe he said he is getting .2% of the total tokens

Allegedly If they hit the 40 million hardcap because eth goes to $1100+, only the presale investors who put in minimum 500 ETH each will get tokens or there will be some ridiculosly low personal limit in the public ico, like .5 ETH. Tterrible if true was planning on this going 50x
Is there a coli CC discord? I'm on a couple discords for specific ones like bytecoin and electra but it'd be nice to have one chat room to go to rather than switching back and forth.
Cryptocoli telegram

My dream would be to transfer $1 million straight into the account without warning so that I have to show up there and I can make a scene :mjgrin:
Watch the 1st episode of ozarks on netflix, he acts a fool @ the bank

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yea I been itching to sell but it's not a huge chunk of my portfolio and it's way higher than my buy in. I just keep thinking protect ya profit.

At the same time my luck it'll go right back up when I sell.

Takes a lot of self control to HODL :mjcry:

There's cheaper coins with more potential to rise in them. I'm not holding Tron long term. Soon as it passes 25 I'm dumping. Gonna get more brd and some xby. Coins that have alot of growth in them that I can hodl with no problem

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
There's cheaper coins with more potential to rise in them. I'm not holding Tron long term. Soon as it passes 25 I'm dumping. Gonna get more brd and some xby. Coins that have alot of growth in them that I can hodl with no problem
Yea I got a decent chunk of BRD and it's done well. I'm considering some XBY too. I've been having similar feelings.

BNTY is a nice one to look at on KuCoin.

Only 500 mil of them, only 100 mil circulating. It went from .17 to .54 cents in the last few days.

I'm still chasing that first hit of XVG dope.:mjcry: The game did me no favors giving me a 30 times flip in my first 2 weeks :mjcry:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
3k or 4k has been fine for me, over 10k supposedly triggers investigation because of federal money laundering laws

Ian is an advisor, i believe he said he is getting .2% of the total tokens

Allegedly If they hit the 40 million hardcap because eth goes to $1100+, only the presale investors who put in minimum 500 ETH each will get tokens or there will be some ridiculosly low personal limit in the public ico, like .5 ETH. Tterrible if true was planning on this going 50x

Cryptocoli telegram

Watch the 1st episode of ozarks on netflix, he acts a fool @ the bank

Eth is just short of $1100 already. Looks like we're screwed.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yea I got a decent chunk of BRD and it's done well. I'm considering some XBY too. I've been having similar feelings.

Only 500 mil of them, only 100 mil circulating. It went from .17 to .54 cents in the last few days.

I'm still chasing that first hit of XVG dope.:mjcry: The game did me no favors giving me a 30 times flip in my first 2 weeks :mjcry:
Damn I think I woulda pulled out after that and waited till the next cycle.
Is XVG dead?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned last page, How do yall think the banks would react to you transfering major crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it went smoothly but lately I been think that their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank randomly one day

The most they can do is that Suspicious Filing shyt... :ld: but it's your money and IT'S LEGAL... :manny: What can they do once you pay your taxes on it???

As an aside, they were talking on the chat earlier about the whole process of withdrawing large sums of money if/when we hit it big. Like switching to foreign or offshore bank accounts n stuff lol. Of course, i'm not giving it that much troubling thought b/c i want to focus on getting to that point first where i have those sort of rich ppl problems.. but the underlining theme behind it does cross my mind from time to time.

i.e. one or more of xby, ven, eca, nucleus, etc nets us $100k-$500k+... Well, if it's legal and we plan on paying taxes on it anyway, then does it matter if our bank snitches on us to the IRS that we're depositing 10k a week (or whatever the maximum withdrawal limits are on these exchanges) into our checking account? We can still get caught up in some shyt like @paperbag mentioned, even if we upfront about it?

Now i know with those new tax laws they brought up, i guess the least amount of attention the better. Esp if you black :mjpls:

Only other thing of course is the idea of being limited to 4-5k withdrawals a week or whatever limitations; gon take you forever to get all your money out lool. but hopefully by next year there will be more alternatives to coinbase at least.

But again, this is more of a brain dump about rich ppl problems that i'm not remotely close to having (yet).

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I got some dbc yesterday at 16 cents it's already at 29 cents. The lesser known coins are what make you crazy returns.