1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I was wondering this the other day as well, found this discussion on reddit:

People much more knowledgeable than me can answer.

But honestly, that's why I think it's important to hodl. In order to fight the system in place, we much install a new system, where you could buy everyday shyt with crypto instead of using the established money system (although that's a long shot).

Pretty much from what I gather, hire an accountant and make sure they know what they're doing.

edit, nvm the the 2nd to last point:

Ironically the first thread I go to is somebody getting there Chase (my bank ) account closed possibly due to coinbase transactions :mjgrin:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you keep your money in crypto you can avoid taxes :mjgrin: which is why this retail revolution needs to hurry up and happen already

Yeah no doubt, but I was referring to when you want to cash out and maybe buy a house. Taxes and investigation are unavoidable at that point.

It's absolutely ridiculous how far the tax laws extend. Even if you denounce citizenship:
If you're from the US then you'd also have to renounce your citizenship or you still owe taxes.
And still, there is Expat Tax

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The Nucleus telegram talkin bout Ian balina said the personal cap for the .ico may be 0.

Are they gonna up how many coins are available?

Or just cancel. Apparently he said "take that as you will'

FSP

Banned
Daps
The Nucleus telegram talkin bout Ian balina said the personal cap for the .ico may be 0.

Are they gonna up how many coins are available?

Or just cancel. Apparently he said "take that as you will'
What does that mean if the personal cap is 0? how would he even know that?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Is there a coli CC discord? I'm on a couple discords for specific ones like bytecoin and electra but it'd be nice to have one chat room to go to rather than switching back and forth.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the verdict on Cybermiles? Been doing research and it seems like the next Vechain, perhaps larger

Was even browsing their Instagram and the founder is pictured with Trump looking like a suit for hire

Development has been active since 2014 and their roadmap looks pretty legit

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned last page, How do yall think the banks would react to you transfering major crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it went smoothly but lately I been think that their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank randomly one day

My dream would be to transfer $1 million straight into the account without warning so that I have to show up there and I can make a scene :mjgrin:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What are you trying to do with gdax? You should just be using it to purchase or move your LTC/ETH to the altcoin exchanges(binance,kucoin,bittrex) and then when you want to cash out back into $USD to your bank account. Its just to avoid coinbase fees
Word I think I’m slowly getting the hang of this. I see I still gotta figure out binance. So as of now I’m just using gdax to move existing coins to binance for alts? Then when I need the cash transfer back to gdax?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
It seems that all my coins have been stagnant the past few days.

Who has some coins that have been growing daily?