1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ugh finally got gdax to verify my identity.
Can someone link me to a clear “how to” for gdax?
Shyt is frustrating asf but seems better than binance. Is it??

FSP

Banned
Daps
if thats the case just put me on ignore, that way you can ignore my x80 calls :blessed:

edit: put the fakkit on ignore :blessed:
I'm crushed. Maybe he'll take me off his ignore list when coinsmarket comes back online :russ:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gdax is for buying Eth/BTC/LTC with cash. If your going to buy alts you have to send it from there to other exchanges like Binance

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
South Korea banned bitcoin I think which is also one of the reasons for the sudden rise in popularity of ripple.

Australia immediately raided the house of Craig Wright after he claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of bitcoin

That dude is smart, trust me, if they knew who that was, they would send the killers after his head. This shyt I said about the redistribution of wealth and the rich not wanting that to happen is true, it is really that serious and dangerous.
:gucci:
South korea didnt ban bitcoin

@heisenburrr theyre disparaging king daddy in here
Yeah, ZCL hulked up today, went from 122 to 212.
Picked some ZCL up once my qash finally started moving, thanks for the tip

Are you holding through the snapshot or dumping prefork?
Im thinking of holding for the bitcoin private and ride that up to $300-1k

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

It depends on what happens with Vechain and what happens between now and that snapshot, if Vechain is up to $20-30 I'm going to hold onto it for BTCP.

I need a spirit bomb for Nucleus vision.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
What are you trying to do with gdax? You should just be using it to purchase or move your LTC/ETH to the altcoin exchanges(binance,kucoin,bittrex) and then when you want to cash out back into $USD to your bank account. Its just to avoid coinbase fees

FSP

Banned
Daps

Not completely outright but they almost kinda did and are thinking about it

South Korea proposes tighter Bitcoin rules, hinting at an outright ban

Another set of rules issued earlier this month restricted financial firms from investing in cryptocurrencies more broadly, although the rules also levied capital gains tax on any money conventional investors made from buying and selling the currency.

That's where it's headed and I actually got this info from a member on here who put me on game. I didn't understand why ripple was rising so sharply in value -- its coz they were switching over :mjgrin:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned last page, How do yall think the banks would react to you transfering major crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it went smoothly but lately I been think that their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank randomly one day

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned last page, How do yall think the banks would react to you transfering major crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it went smoothly but lately I been think that their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank randomly one day
who gives a fukk how they react
its not cash so its all goo

FSP

Banned
Daps
Say Bros since Taxes were mentioned How do yall think the banks would react to your transferring crypto earnings. I took out 2k and it deposited smooth but lately I been think their definitely would be some some problems if I just deposited like 20k+ in my bank one day
They're gonna consider that income. No way around it. Anything random deposit of over 10k and it gets flagged and reported to the feds (what I heard, but I believe it).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The most they can do is that Suspicious Filing shyt... :ld: but it's your money and IT'S LEGAL... :manny: What can they do once you pay your taxes on it???

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I was wondering this the other day as well, found this discussion on reddit:

People much more knowledgeable than me can answer.

But honestly, that's why I think it's important to hodl. In order to fight the system in place, we much install a new system, where you could buy everyday shyt with crypto instead of using the established money system (although that's a long shot).

Pretty much from what I gather, hire an accountant and make sure they know what they're doing.

edit, nvm the 2nd to last point:
Because bitcoin is currently classified as "property" by the IRS, when you "buy stuff in bitcoin" you're triggering a taxable event. They think of everything.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I was wondering this the other day as well, found this discussion on reddit:

People much more knowledgeable than me can answer.

But honestly, that's why I think it's important to hodl. In order to fight the system in place, we much install a new system, where you could buy everyday shyt with crypto instead of using the established cash.

If you keep your money in crypto you can avoid taxes :mjgrin: which is why this retail revolution needs to hurry up and happen already