1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's all expected. People at the top starting to feel threatened by the redistribution of wealth this could possibly bring. This is only the start btw, more legislation is on the way and they will try to price everyone out of crypto entirely, or ban the practice. This is the honeymoon period. The dark period hasn't even started yet.

Other countries aren’t doing it though are they?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ideally yes this is how its supposed to work. Buy on the exchanges and transfer to your wallet if it accepts the token/coin. And when you decide to sell bring it back to an exchange and sell it for ETH/BTC. I personally cashed out last month and exchanged to ETH, transfered back to Coinbase (Gdax) and then sold there for USD and got my money in 2 days . You also suppose to plan for/pay taxes or something if you into that sort of thing :mjpls:

:mjpls: interesting.... I'm gonna get this done... As soon as coinbase stop fukking around with all these delays bullshyt..:stopitslime:

The MetaMask wallet should be compatible with all coins correct? :patrice:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Other countries aren’t doing it though are they?
South Korea banned bitcoin I think which is also one of the reasons for the sudden rise in popularity of ripple.

Australia immediately raided the house of Craig Wright after he claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of bitcoin

That dude is smart, trust me, if they knew who that was, they would send the killers after his head. This shyt I said about the redistribution of wealth and the rich not wanting that to happen is true, it is really that serious and dangerous.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
South Korea banned bitcoin I think which is also one of the reasons for the sudden rise in popularity of ripple.

Australia immediately raided the house of Craig Wright after he claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of bitcoin

That dude is smart, trust me, if they knew who that was, they would send the killers after his head. This shyt I said about the redistribution of wealth and the rich not wanting that to happen is true, it is really that serious and dangerous.

This shyt the future though they can’t stop it no matter what....

FSP

Banned
Daps
This the one where I get one after the fork if I cop a ZCL?
The block that they fork it from might have already been mined. When they do it, it's usually a block from a previous time so people don't front load on bitcoins to take advantage

But I talked to a dude on twitter and he seems to think they haven't so..:yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This shyt the future though they can’t stop it no matter what....
They'll try to undermine it by releasing their own government issued crypto(already happening), trying to hack peoples wallets so they lose trust, create traps like shytcoins. They can but ultimately I don't think they will. That's actually the main reason I talk shyt about some of these scams...because it undermines the credibility of the power of the blockchain for the future.

I'm dead serious. If people get smart it will win out. If they STAY DUMB they will continue to be controlled and manipulated by undesirable government forces. It totally makes sense and I'm not hating despite what some of these tools say.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They'll try to undermine it by releasing their own government issued crypto(already happening), trying to hack peoples wallets so they lose trust, create traps like shytcoins. They can but ultimately I don't think they will. That's actually the main reason I talk shyt about some of these scams...because it undermines the credibility of the power of the blockchain for the future.

I'm dead serious. If people get smart it will win out. If they STAY DUMB they will continue to be controlled and manipulated by undesirable government forces. It totally makes sense and I'm not hating despite what some of these tools say.

So should we stop using Coinbase what do u use

FSP

Banned
Daps
So should we stop using Coinbase what do u use
Coinbase is...a necessary evil. But you can use GDAX instead(same thing). Binance and Gemini are good sites. Get a hardware wallet to make sure you own the bitcoin you pay for. because when you transact through a shared wallet (that's all coinbase and these exchanges are) you don't actually own them so in the event of a server meltdown, you may not be able to access your money when you really need to.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Coinbase is...a necessary evil. But you can use GDAX instead(same thing). Binance and Gemini are good sites. Get a hardware wallet to make sure you own the bitcoin you pay for. because when you transact through a shared wallet (that's all coinbase and these exchanges are) you don't actually own them so in the event of a server meltdown, you may not be able to access your money when you really need to.

I can use a USB drive for a hardware right?

FSP

Banned
Daps