1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
but they jus fixin teh serverzzz guyz I pwomise :mjcry:
lmao You couldn't lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe peon. Now go play with your shytcoins there's real money to make no fake shyt

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ok guys quick question... I have my meta mask wallet setup I can buy small altcoins and store them on my metamask wallet correct and then sell them at other sites at a later date yes???:jbhmm: I mean when you sell a coin to a different site they can convert the coin into straight BTC or ETH and then you can cash out with that yes? I don't nessarily stay on these smaller sites in the

Ideally yes this is how its supposed to work. Buy on the exchanges and transfer to your wallet if it accepts the token/coin. And when you decide to sell bring it back to an exchange and sell it for ETH/BTC. I personally cashed out last month and exchanged to ETH, transfered back to Coinbase (Gdax) and then sold there for USD and got my money in 2 days . You also suppose to plan for/pay taxes or something if you into that sort of thing :mjpls:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny how the conservative Trump supporters scream "free market, free trade, deregulation, take the banks out of it, take the government out of it, get wall street out of the politicians pockets, less taxes more money for citizens!"

Then we make a decentralized market ourselves, with no government regulations, banks not sucking the money from us, no brokers, it's literally a free market where we get to be partial owners of companies, contribute to the future, and make money. This scares the establishment because joe schmoes are getting rich.

So what does Trump do in his tax plan? FOR WALLSTREET basically they adjust the tax code to force us to pay tax on every single transaction sent in crypto. up to 39% on EVERY SINGLE transaction. Sent billy money taxed, made a trade, taxed, made money FROM that trade taxed, sent it back to your wallet, taxed, sent it to your bank account taxed. A clear attempt to make crypto traders seem criminal, and clearly pushed and influenced by wall street. But even more it's the exact opposite of all of their ideals.

The actual degree of trades, transactions, deposits, and it's relation to the USDT amount at the time of transaction would be near impossible to keep an accurate record of and audit.

What are they going to subpoena chinese companies for ip's and transaction lists? The sheer leg work would be insane.

Capital gains is easy enough. Money made versus investment can be figured out. The rest is crazy and I doubt 5% of the crypto trading base can accurately do their taxes from a whole year of crypto movement. shyt got me tight, fukk them :pacspit:

So how would they know etc...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
lmao You couldn't lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe peon. Now go play with your shytcoins there's real money to make no fake shyt
if thats the case just put me on ignore, that way you can ignore my x80 calls :blessed:

edit: put the g on ignore :blessed:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Funny how the conservative Trump supporters scream "free market, free trade, deregulation, take the banks out of it, take the government out of it, get wall street out of the politicians pockets, less taxes more money for citizens!"

Then we make a decentralized market ourselves, with no government regulations, banks not sucking the money from us, no brokers, it's literally a free market where we get to be partial owners of companies, contribute to the future, and make money. This scares the establishment because joe schmoes are getting rich.

So what does Trump do in his tax plan? FOR WALLSTREET basically they adjust the tax code to force us to pay tax on every single transaction sent in crypto. up to 39% on EVERY SINGLE transaction. Sent billy money taxed, made a trade, taxed, made money FROM that trade taxed, sent it back to your wallet, taxed, sent it to your bank account taxed. A clear attempt to make crypto traders seem criminal, and clearly pushed and influenced by wall street. But even more it's the exact opposite of all of their ideals.

The actual degree of trades, transactions, deposits, and it's relation to the USDT amount at the time of transaction would be near impossible to keep an accurate record of and audit.

What are they going to subpoena chinese companies for ip's and transaction lists? The sheer leg work would be insane.

Capital gains is easy enough. Money made versus investment can be figured out. The rest is crazy and I doubt 5% of the crypto trading base can accurately do their taxes from a whole year of crypto movement. shyt got me tight, fukk them :pacspit:

Bitcoin Private :mjgrin:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I called litecoins rise back when they were $100 btw..the only reason I haven't done anything else is because I got priced out. Im back next week tho :blessed:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
oh look what I found

Wonder how that happened while they were migrating servers :francis:

86Zkd.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
This country is garbage
It's all expected. People at the top starting to feel threatened by the redistribution of wealth this could possibly bring. This is only the start btw, more legislation is on the way and they will try to price everyone out of crypto entirely, or ban the practice. This is the honeymoon period. The dark period hasn't even started yet.