Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Brehs what do y’all think of these coins
BCN
NXT
SUB
CND
BTS

Substratum is definitely good gravy, good clutch. Wish it had a much lower market cap tho.
NXT i like the price but the coin supply is no thanks for me.
BCN and the others are in the same boat.

I stay away from coins with huge supplies, since that plays into how much volume it must move to really increase in value.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Would you take a loan out to invest in this current bull stock market? If not, why do it for this crypto wave? If you don't have the money to get in, wait until you do. That's if you're serious about taking out that loan.

I got two better questions for you... If this thread was about the market and investing in some hot stocks would you have sat here and tried to act like I'm wrong for trying to get in on it with whatever money I wanted to use? And if I had said nothing about the 8k 401k loan, which you have no knowledge of how much of my total 401k money that is...if I had just asked for the potential best performing cryptocoin that's currently under a dollar, would you have just answered my question then?

Coli financial advisors boy I tell ya... Somebody help me out, what's looking good outchere that's still a few cents? I'm trying to buy and hold.

Daps
This crypto platform has turned me into a miser, went on a date last night and was fuming internally at every dollar spent. The time value of money never meant shyt to me until recently, to me a dollar is now the equivalent to 10, 10 to a hundred, it’s face value is irrelevant because I can flip it in an instant

Haha a $10 bill is totally different to me now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok guys quick question... I have my meta mask wallet setup I can buy small altcoins and store them on my metamask wallet correct and then sell them at other sites at a later date yes???:jbhmm: I mean when you sell a coin to a different site they can convert the coin into straight BTC or ETH and then you can cash out with that yes? I don't nessarily stay on these smaller sites in the long term.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Everyone is shytting on coinsmarket here meanwhile cryptopia has "temporarily paused" the market for more than 24 hours and has announced LTC/DOGE markets will be suspended for few weeks :pacspit:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't have any stake in your personal profits
I'm giving my analysis because that's what this thread is for
Sorry I don't follow your hive mind.

Ask Charlie Lee, or Naval Ravikant, or Gavin Andressen, or Vitalik Butarin or Roger Ver, or Andreas Antonopolous what they think of coinsmarket and ECA. They're way richer and more qualified than me. They all know the game and been in the market longer than both of us. Since you seem to only listen to what people with money have to say. If you're gonna irresponsibly push shyt on other people itt they at least deserve to hear the other side. I really don't care what YOU do after that. :mjlol::francis:
breh i dont think anyone on here cares what you think at this point :dead:

Literally noone asked you, or cares for your opinion

if you died tomorrow noone in this thread would care about what happened to you because you make noone in here money

FSP

Banned
Daps
breh i dont think anyone on here cares what you think at this point :dead:

Literally noone asked you, or cares for your opinion

if you died tomorrow noone in this thread would worry about what happened to you because you make noone in here money

lmao go sit in your corner and wait for coinsmarkets to never come back up. If I keep people from losing money, then I did okay.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Funny how the conservative Trump supporters scream "free market, free trade, deregulation, take the banks out of it, take the government out of it, get wall street out of the politicians pockets, less taxes more money for citizens!"

Then we make a decentralized market ourselves, with no government regulations, banks not sucking the money from us, no brokers, it's literally a free market where we get to be partial owners of companies, contribute to the future, and make money. This scares the establishment because joe schmoes are getting rich.

So what does Trump do in his tax plan? FOR WALLSTREET basically they adjust the tax code to force us to pay tax on every single transaction sent in crypto. up to 39% on EVERY SINGLE transaction. Sent billy money taxed, made a trade, taxed, made money FROM that trade taxed, sent it back to your wallet, taxed, sent it to your bank account taxed. A clear attempt to make crypto traders seem criminal, and clearly pushed and influenced by wall street. But even more it's the exact opposite of all of their ideals.

The actual degree of trades, transactions, deposits, and it's relation to the USDT amount at the time of transaction would be near impossible to keep an accurate record of and audit.

What are they going to subpoena chinese companies for ip's and transaction lists? The sheer leg work would be insane.

Capital gains is easy enough. Money made versus investment can be figured out. The rest is crazy and I doubt 5% of the crypto trading base can accurately do their taxes from a whole year of crypto movement. shyt got me tight, fukk them :pacspit:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
lmao go sit in your corner and wait for coinsmarkets to never come back up. If I keep people from losing money, then I did okay.
go sit in the corner and wonder how im about to make 2 years of your wages in less than 30 days broke boi

FSP

Banned
Daps
That guy is an incompetent scammer. You can do better with your list
I don't get where you get incompetent from? ECA's website is incompetent. Gavin was the chief engineer of bitcoin (at one point, anyway)