1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
after i bought eca, i installed and placed it in the eca wallet. so all the commotion with coinsmarket acting up, i was just on the outside looking in, and feeling relieved lol.

So now i'm trying to do the same with xby (even tho cryptopia doesn't look as back alley-ish).

Is xby erc20? I did a quick google and didn't see it listed so far (unless it was an outdated list). I was hoping i could just put it in my ledger or MEW, and be done with it.

Nope, its not on the ethereum platform. Gotta get the official wallet

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question:

If coins are seen as property, how can they tax you when you buy another coin with another coin? Isn' That like a trading of propertt?

FSP

Banned
Daps
all these exchanges down or messin up
to call out one is some hater shyt
I don't have any stake in your personal profits
I'm giving my analysis because that's what this thread is for
Sorry I don't follow your hive mind.

Ask Charlie Lee, or Naval Ravikant, or Gavin Andressen, or Vitalik Butarin or Roger Ver, or Andreas Antonopolous what they think of coinsmarket and ECA. They're way richer and more qualified than me. They all know the game and been in the market longer than both of us. Since you seem to only listen to what people with money have to say. If you're gonna irresponsibly push shyt on other people itt they at least deserve to hear the other side. I really don't care what YOU do after that. :mjlol::francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How I’m feeling rn

tumblr_ok7nujtTSa1vuiureo1_400.gif

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
To HODL or not to HODL on this tron :jbhmm:

I got in at 3 cents but idk where this drop gonna stop could put those profits to other use and buy back in.

Apparently the drop is based on his live stream being hard to understand in english and a fake rumor he sold 1 billion coins.:what:

I swear 50% of all price drops come from news that is not verified or anything.

Like this dude did a live stream and said a huge partner will be announced next week and the priced plummeted after :dwillhuh:

I'm thinking I'm going to hold through this announcement and also it's getting added to some korean exchanges in the next few days, idk though :bryan:

FSP

Banned
Daps

Is this the real site?

This right here is some bs, going to wait for tomorrow morning to just add some message to the website? You can pretty much do that in a few minutes. I've got my share of eca on that exchange too.

That's them.

So what they're gonna do is, because they still

EDIT: I meant they must be waiting on that twitter check :russ:
To HODL or not to HODL on this tron :jbhmm:

I got in at 3 cents but idk where this drop gonna stop could put those profits to other use and buy back in.

Apparently the drop is based on his live stream being hard to understand in english and a fake rumor he sold 1 billion coins.:what:

I swear 50% of all price drops come from news that is not verified or anything.

Like this dude did a live stream and said a huge partner will be announced next week and the priced plummeted after :dwillhuh:

I'm thinking I'm going to hold through this announcement and also it's getting added to some korean exchanges in the next few days, idk though :bryan:
If it doesn't die/get hacked/have some major upset in how the company is ran, I think it will cycle back around. Not sure if its ever gonna do the 19,000% it did a few days ago though

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This crypto platform has turned me into a miser, went on a date last night and was fuming internally at every dollar spent. The time value of money never meant shyt to me until recently, to me a dollar is now the equivalent to 10, 10 to a hundred, it’s face value is irrelevant because I can flip it in an instant