1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
good breakdown

the only issue is if devs are compiling offline for whatever reason that could be show them as not doing anything even though they might be.

Definitely. What I posted is not 100% foolproof. Plus their work can be done in private repositories and merged right at the end. It's just something else to keep in mind. If you're on the fence about investing on a project, just can be a little extra thing to check out that may convince you in either direction.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yeah, that's exactly why I haven't moved on Voise either, 600 mill supply =
full

I may do 1400 on Bounty, 600 on OPUS.

Trying to get on ur level breh.

Oh yeah, someone in the telegram recommended XCPO. Probably grab that mondayish.

But personally, i'd hold onto a bit of Prl myself.
It's just been such a steady earner, it seems risky to cash it all out when its just now eating the lane up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Trying to get on ur level breh.

Oh yeah, someone in the telegram recommended XCPO. Probably grab that mondayish.

But personally, i'd hold onto a bit of Prl myself.
It's just been such a steady earner, it seems risky to cash it all out when its just now eating the lane up.

It's risky, but the money I have in it could be used to generate bigger gains from smaller Mcaps. If I had 4000 of it it would be completely different, like for example if I bought XCPO or Bounty and they get to $3, I'd have more than I would if PRL gets to $11.

I'm in the chat by the way, just not the same name :mjgrin:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know you didn't ask me, but personally I don't think you could go wrong either way. You'd have more of XBY than BRD, but also remember BRD has a smaller supply than XBY.

Ven, BRD, ICX along with Eth are coins I am going to dump my profits in when I cash out on other coins.

its good to buy xby on these dips

it will go over .90 soon

That's what I'm doing to be honest, I have PRL which I got at .44 and while I love it, I simply didn't buy enough. So, I'm probably going to sell and get 10x as much Bounty, which has half the MCAP right now and a great future as well.

Yea, i dumped my remaining 370 of BRD. She treated me right, even through all my adultery.. took $500 of her love for eca @.0015 last week, but not only did she forgive me, she made that money up and then some in days! I''ll never forget her :mjcry:

But this 1,849 of xby i bagged at .67 tho, we gon see what she do :mjgrin:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Oh and uh... wallet for xby?

Is it one of those erc20 things that can go in my ledger s, or can it go in my MEW? Or what's the best option? Not trying to look at it til 2019 if i don't have to.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's risky, but the money I have in it could be used to generate bigger gains from smaller Mcaps. If I had 4000 of it it would be completely different, like for example if I bought XCPO or Bounty and they get to $3, I'd have more than I would if PRL gets to $11.

I'm in the chat by the way, just not the same name :mjgrin:

Gotchu.

U ever grab any BCPT while it was under S1?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh and uh... wallet for xby?

Is it one of those erc20 things that can go in my ledger s, or can it go in my MEW? Or what's the best option? Not trying to look at it til 2019 if i don't have to.

If it's an Erc20 token, then it can go on the S via the MyEtherwallet.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Gotchu.

U ever grab any BCPT while it was under S1?

Nah, I had my money caught up in a few other things.

There's talk that Voise might get listed on Bittrex or Binance by the way.

I do like that XPCO coin in terms of raw numbers, and OPUS looks great as well for a long term.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
na
i need to lol
i plan on buying 3500 more coins
after i bought eca, i installed and placed it in the eca wallet. so all the commotion with coinsmarket acting up, i was just on the outside looking in, and feeling relieved lol.

So now i'm trying to do the same with xby (even tho cryptopia doesn't look as back alley-ish).

Is xby erc20? I did a quick google and didn't see it listed so far (unless it was an outdated list). I was hoping i could just put it in my ledger or MEW, and be done with it.