Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will launch 2 weeks after the sale, hopefully the sale is very late Jan, I need to amass a spirit bomb for it. My 2 hopes -

1. They allow Americans
2. They have a 25 eth cap, that way it keeps the big boys from styling on me, and I can get in near or at the max.
25 ETH :damn:

Let me hold something lol.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Now my ECA wallet is showing a few connections to the network but it doesn't appear to be syncing :what:

Also I saw in the coinsmarkets chat that apparently that exchange ain't gon be up and running again until January 23rd :scust:

theat Jan 23rd announcment in the chat room might be fake...

they said 2-3 days the other day

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka, you got pebbles on the beach compared to me!

As promised....It looks rough now, but the team is still working and they've got more milestones looming.

Opus (OPT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Plus the price is so low, that you can throw a drop of the Prl profits on them n grab a few k, while throwing the rest at bounty.
tenor.gif

I was looking at that and VOISE.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Quick github breakdown for you brehs, which can help during the "due dilligence" work on any project:

When looking at any github repository, I personally like to visit the "commits" tab. This is a history of all changes made to the app/program.

I'll use Bread as an example because they have a working app out, are doing well on the market(?), and seem somewhat established:

Here's their github project:
GitHub - breadwallet/breadwallet-core: SPV bitcoin C library

If you take a look at their github commit history by clicking on "(some number) commits":
Commits · breadwallet/breadwallet-core · GitHub
You can see not only their commit history being updated 3 days ago, but you can track it down and see how busy they've been since 2015. Nice, consistent updates. Apps don't happen overnight and that was definitely the case here as well. This is pretty much how most real, stable companies will work. All jobs I've had emphasize this, most jobs I'll probably have will also emphasize this. It's practically a standard in the software developer world.

One of the commit messages you'll see on that page (the 2nd one currently):
"#9 from lvaccaro/fix-zero-change-output" means that work was done on another branch (you can think of this as another team member changing the code without affecting the current code), then when those changes have been approved (doesn't break the code), they'll merge that into the master branch/codebase. Usually different branches are for different features or bug fixing.

If they have different branches, it may be a good idea to check the commit history on those as well.

It looks like one person is making the mass majority of the updates, but that guy is most likely the senior developer and most changes have to be approved by them before any kind of updates to the code take place.

Opinion:
I personally get a little skeptical visiting some of these ICO's and don't see consistent commit messages/updates when visiting their repos.

But that said, some ICO's have a working MVP/prototype and very little github code or not a significant commit history, so maybe they're working privately. That said, I was under the impression "open source" means the code is available for all to see while the product is being built. If a company says their project is open sourced, but you can't view their code, or it looks private, maybe it's time to question them and the intention of investing in the project.

edit:
I should also add, you can follow each individual developer's progress by visiting their profiles on github. Here are two from REQ:
Ellieutt (Elliott DENIS) · GitHub
vrolland (Vincent) · GitHub

When you view a team's linkedin, most often times than not the developers will have links to their github profiles.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta trying to go in on nucleus :mjlol:

If I can actually get in I was thinking at most 2 ETH.

Playing with house money right now, either I win big or I lose and end up back at the drawing board, either way I'm shooting till the clip empty
full

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Quick github breakdown for you brehs, which can help during the "due dilligence" work on any project:

When looking at any github repository, I personally like to visit the "commits" tab. This is a history of all changes made to the app/program.

I'll use Bread as an example because they have a working app out, are doing well on the market(?), and seem somewhat established:

Here's their github project:
GitHub - breadwallet/breadwallet-core: SPV bitcoin C library

If you take a look at their github commit history by clicking on "___ commits" (where ___ is soem number):
Commits · breadwallet/breadwallet-core · GitHub
You can see not only their commit history being updated 3 days ago, but you can track it down and see how busy they've been since 2015. Nice, consistent updates. Apps don't happen overnight and that was definitely the case here as well. This is pretty much how most real, stable companies should work. All jobs I've had emphasize this, most jobs I'll probably have will also emphasize this. It's practically a standard in the software developer world.

One of the commit messages you'll see on that page (the 2nd one currently):
"#9 from lvaccaro/fix-zero-change-output" means that work was done on another branch (you can think of this as another team member changing the code without affecting the current code), then when those changes have been approved (doesn't break the code), they'll merge that into the master branch/codebase. Usually different branches are for different features or bug fixing.

Each branch may be deleted after a "merge", so don't get alarmed if you click that dropdown tabe and only see a master branch. If they have different branches, it may be a good idea to check the commit history on those as well.

It looks like one person is making the mass majority of the updates, but that guy is most likely the senior developer and most changes have to be approved by him before any kind of updates to the code take place.

Opinion:
I personally get a little skeptical visiting some of these ICO's and don't see consistent commit messages/updates when visiting their repos.

But that said, some ICO's have a working MVP/prototype and very little github code or not a significant commit history, so maybe they're working privately. That said, I was under the impression "open source" means the code is available for all to see while the product is being built. If a company says their project is open sourced, but you can't view their code, or it looks private, maybe it's time to question them and the intention of investing in the project.

good breakdown

the only issue is if devs are compiling offline for whatever reason that could be show them as not doing anything even though they might be.