1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How these dumb asses gonna take 3+ days to add servers to their site? It's not that big of a job. I wanna see this coin hit 5 cents before month is over
i rather them measure twice and cut once than measure once and cut twice

like i said, my whale group holds 1.6 billion coins combined, we not flinching

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Looking at Trons all time graph it looks like the next line should be down a little, maybe I'll scoop some more I came up on it already and sold at the peak cause I was in at like .02 cents or something. I'm not sure what floor to buy back in on cause my gut says it should correct down to like .10 cents first. But I'm always wrong with that shyt :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I haven't been in the game for long (like a little over a week), but investing in volume has been one thing that stands out when looking for profit. Even if something may triple in value, it comes out to be less growth vs something you have x2 of doubling in value or something like that.

Yeah, I already have my base set so for the other coins I'm looking for volume to take care of things, especially if I can get something under 125 million in supply and still under a dollar. It wont be a long term hold unless it absolutely skyrockets.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When does Nucleus drop? Because I'm trying to save my Eth for this shyt and other coins have me just waiting.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Looking at Trons all time graph it looks like the next line should be down a little, maybe I'll scoop some more I came up on it already and sold at the peak cause I was in at like .02 cents or something. I'm not sure what floor to buy back in on cause my gut says it should correct down to like .10 cents first. But I'm always wrong with that shyt :mjlol:

Looks like it might make a run tonight, but will probably drop back to .16, .17 tomorrow, will be interesting to see what happens when they announce the partnership.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
When does Nucleus drop? Because I'm trying to save my Eth for this shyt and other coins have me just waiting.

It will launch 2 weeks after the sale, hopefully the sale is very late Jan, I need to amass a spirit bomb for it. My 2 hopes -

1. They allow Americans
2. They have a 25 eth cap, that way it keeps the big boys from styling on me, and I can get in near or at the max.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Now my ECA wallet is showing a few connections to the network but it doesn't appear to be syncing :what:

Also I saw in the coinsmarkets chat that apparently that exchange ain't gon be up and running again until January 23rd :scust:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yeah, I already have my base set so for the other coins I'm looking for volume to take care of things, especially if I can get something under 125 million in supply and still under a dollar. It wont be a long term hold unless it absolutely skyrockets.

How much Prl ya got? Cuz i got something that might be a great longterm clutch.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I swear if I set a buy order at a certain lower price the system trolls me.:mjgrin:

I'll put like buy at .00016900. This shyt will go to .00016901 5 times in a row then go back up :troll: