1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
CoinsMarket says their migrating servers, their site is working :lupe:
As soon as I can login Im moving my stuff into a wallet.
Same here :dead:
There some youtube vids out now too, and you get more staking rewards.

i want all the POS coins, i like the idea of dividends in crypto

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
all these exchanges down or messin up
to call out one is some hater shyt

bro we get it...you clearly had a significant amount of money in coinsmarket and on eca and you worried af because all that shyt could be potentially gone.This shyt is new to everyone. Not all these coins are going to go x64 just let it go.

btw all these exchanges are not down or messing up :russ: stop trying put your problems on others :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Selling the BRD would strictly be to have BTC to buy XBY with on cryptopia (and then storing the xby to a wallet for a year). A lot of people are saying XBY will be a homerun a year or two from now. But if BRD will be too, i was kinda iffy on giving up on it... but part me felt the same as you did where i didn't feel i had nearly enough for an impact. So I'm thinking i could take that $1200 profit from brd and just throw it into xby at 0.67, making xby and ven my top 2 moving forward, with nucleus (if im lucky) being the holy trinity.

Basically i wanted to see if there was anything i should consider with BRD before i pull the trigger.

That's what I'm doing to be honest, I have PRL which I got at .44 and while I love it, I simply didn't buy enough. So, I'm probably going to sell and get 10x as much Bounty, which has half the MCAP right now and a great future as well.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's what I'm doing to be honest, I have PRL which I got at .44 and while I love it, I simply didn't buy enough. So, I'm probably going to sell and get 10x as much Bounty, which has half the MCAP right now and a great future as well.

I haven't been in the game for long (like a little over a week), but investing in volume has been one thing that stands out when looking for profit. Even if something may triple in value, it comes out to be less growth vs something you have x2 of doubling in value or something like that.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You're not going to be able to buy ECA...because coinsmarket is down forever, and that's the only place you could trade it

coinsmarket is trash breh. so many people have complained about it.

Reddit did say only put what you are ready to lose on that exchange because it's a little doggy but the only one that had ECA :lolbron:

why is ECA moving if the only exchange
ECA is available on coinhouse. I loaded up on 50k coins the other day. and was lightning fast to move to ECA wallet

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/ecabtc

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
bro we get it...you clearly had a significant amount of money in coinsmarket and on eca and you worried af because all that shyt could be potentially gone.This shyt is new to everyone. Not all these coins are going to go x64 just let it go.

btw all these exchanges are not down or messing up :russ: stop trying put your problems on others :mjlol:
nikka im literally the opposite of worried, i see them updating the site:yawn:

and literally every chat im in i see people complaining about all the major exchanges

my 5 figure profits are safe, me n my whale group chillin til $1

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
nikka im literally the opposite of worried, i see them updating the site:yawn:

and literally every chat im in i see people complaining about all the major exchanges

my 5 figure profits are safe, me n my whale group chillin til $1

How these dumb asses gonna take 3+ days to add servers to their site? It's not that big of a job. Im trynna see this coin hit 5 cents before month is over

• Dap
Reactions: :>)