1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
im trying to sign up on coinsMarket to buy some colx but that shyt seems to be down all the time.
and this thread should be pinned.

coinsmarket is trash breh. so many people have complained about it.

Reddit did say only put what you are ready to lose on that exchange because it's a little doggy but the only one that had ECA :lolbron:

FSP

Banned
Daps
no white paper because there was no ICO I'm assuming. Kinda emerged with a working product and wallet.

The question is does it have fast transactions speeds that rival Raiblock or LItecoin and can it be privatized . They have a roadmap but no white paper but the tech is open source , so not sure what the big issue is other than they didn't put out a white paper and the team seems to be fairly anonymous (which is a red flag).
How much money it potentially makes is gonna be gauged on how well they can sell the product and even by scam metrics they are doing a poor job. Litecoin is a complete fork of bitcoin, technically also a scam, but you don't see me deriding it? That's because they at least invest in the tech, their founder and community is very open, they are transparent with their motives and don't have their coins locked up on 1 shytty exchange (sorry, two:skip:). There's no problem on my end, I'm just gonna let ya'll figure it out. But I already wrote what I think, so...

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Wouldn’t call Tron a shytcoin. I just think it will be a long term thing.

Dude doesn’t speak English very well but his Chinese language stream had like 16 million viewers. Also getting a office in San Francisco sometime this year.

I at least like the fact Justin seems to be very open about what’s going on.

Yeah, it looks bad now but I'm gonna HODL :manny:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
How much money it potentially makes is gonna be gauged on how well they can sell the product and even by scam metrics they are doing a poor job. Litecoin is a complete fork of bitcoin, technically also a scam, but you don't see me deriding it? That's because they at least invest in the tech, their founder and community is very open, they are transparent with their motives and don't have their coins locked up on 1 shytty exchange (sorry, two:skip:). There's no problem on my end, I'm just gonna let ya'll figure it out. But I already wrote what I think, so...

I have no problem with anyone challenging, I think you're getting me mixed up with whomever you're arguing with on telegram. I challenged @:>) and he ran off cuz he doesn't do any research just follows whichever board/telegram he's on that's directing him.

I read some of the developers "notes". And while I can't vouch for the tech, they have said this is a volunteer project (obviously they hold large quantity of ECA that they will hope to make money off of, so it is in their best interest to either "pump" or succeed the project). It's open source and open community project, they've invited other devs to come help. For it to even be on an exchange (2) is already a big deal. They could be scamming but since there's no real company behind it, their only monetary incentive is the increase of the coins value (which actually makes it less scammy then an ICO).

by the way, why is ECA moving if the only exchange is locked up?

1) it's not the only exchange it's on Novaexchage, which apparantly is actively trading it (don't now the exact volume)

2) the underlying price of BTC/ETH have moved as well (although both have increased , so should have actually put downward pressure on ECA lol).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Do you have another coin in mind that you're selling BRD for. Long term it could be a $100 coin if the product can catch on, it's all about adoption and how they use the coins on their platform. I had 858 BRD, gave 50 to my sister, and sold the rest at $2, but I did it so I could buy more VEN and ZCL. I didn't feel like I had enough BRD to make me regret selling it, but I do think it has a lot of potential long term, I'm just not interested in waiting for it to pan out right now.
Selling the BRD would strictly be to have BTC to buy XBY with on cryptopia (and then storing the xby to a wallet for a year). A lot of people are saying XBY will be a homerun a year or two from now. But if BRD will be too, i was kinda iffy on giving up on it... but part me felt the same as you did where i didn't feel i had nearly enough for an impact. So I'm thinking i could take that $1200 profit from brd and just throw it into xby at 0.67, making xby and ven my top 2 moving forward, with nucleus (if im lucky) being the holy trinity.

Basically i wanted to see if there was anything i should consider with BRD before i pull the trigger.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long term it could be a $100 coin if the product can catch on, it's all about adoption and how they use the coins on their platform. I had 858 BRD, gave 50 to my sister, and sold the rest at $2, but I did it so I could buy more VEN and ZCL. I didn't feel like I had enough BRD to make me regret selling it, but I do think it has a lot of potential long term, I'm just not interested in waiting for it to pan out right now.

VET is the Tim Duncan of coins, no flash, just great fundamentals and you look up and it's still moving forward.

The rebrand and more info on nodes gonna send it to the heavens :hubie:

:merchant:

Highest praise for a coin Ive seen in this thread :whew:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Selling the BRD would strictly be to have BTC to buy XBY with on cryptopia (and then storing the xby to a wallet for a year). A lot of people are saying XBY will be a homerun a year or two from now. But if BRD will be too, i was kinda iffy on giving up on it... but part me felt the same as you did where i didn't feel i had nearly enough for an impact. So I'm thinking i could take that $1200 profit from brd and just throw it into xby at 0.67, making xby and ven my top 2 moving forward, with nucleus (if im lucky) being the holy trinity.

Basically i wanted to see if there was anything i should consider with BRD before i pull the trigger.

I know you didn't ask me, but personally I don't think you could go wrong either way. You'd have more of XBY than BRD, but also remember BRD has a smaller supply than XBY.

Ven, BRD, ICX along with Eth are coins I am going to dump my profits in when I cash out on other coins.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
CoinsMarket says their migrating servers, their site is working :lupe:
As soon as I can login Im moving my stuff into a wallet.

shyt is gonna go right back down from all the people rushing to get their shyt off of there.:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is there a way to transfer the xby that you buy on cryptopia into a Ledger/Trezor wallet using myetherwallet? Do you just keep those coins on cryptopia?

The question applies to any altcoin really.

I know I've seen native wallet apps for the Ledger Nano S for things like Ripple and the more known coins, but how about the smaller/newer ones on the several exchanges?