1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This dude is a certified hater :russ: if you not making money in crypto why are you in here :dead:

2 Full posts abou ECA, a whole telegram, website, and a chat with tons of info but you cant find “any info”.

Nah you just mad cuz cats made a good call and up 5 figures:umad:
It's funny how I'm a certified hater in here but you have nothing to say when my name is different in the telegram

FSP

Banned
Daps
Hello Electrans,

I apologise for my lack of communication today. My inactivity is due to falling ill, and I thought it was only fair to keep you all in the loop. That’s one of our core values after all.

I will be taking a few days break from tending to the community in order to rest up and take things a bit easy.

I understand a lot of you are feeling some resentment for coinsmarkets, and rightly so. I imagine that’s quite an understatement. The Electra team is doing the best they can to get to everyone.

So what’s the good news you might ask?

Well, recently we took on a new developer who goes by the name of Kurcide (Aka Marc Seal). For those of you who are not familiar with this name, Kurcide is the Director of Application Development, owner of Zarmyth LTD and a major shareholder in AppSoft Technologies.

He has ensured the deliverance of commercial applications for General Motors, SeaWorld, and other corporate entities.

Kurcide is a great addition to the community, and he seeks to continue to uphold our core values of transparency, honesty, and integrity while further propelling the community forward. This is going to be a very interesting year for Electra.

Hang in there and HODL guys.

Welcome aboard Marc Seal.

@FSP u fukkin fakkit i
made half your years salary in 10 days
So you didn't tell me how ECA was apparently raising in value even though nobody had any access to buy or sell them. Okay.

There's a lot of sheep looking for a shepherd in here.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait so what happens to all those people who had money on ECA on coinsmarket?

Is their shyt like gone for good? They even deleted all their tweets

I was wondering about this. I put my ECA on the Electra wallet. When it comes time to trade I hope there is a legit exchange we can do it on.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So you didn't tell me how ECA was apparently raising in value even though nobody had any access to buy or sell them. Okay.

theres more than 1 exchange
had u actually done research u would know that

FSP

Banned
Daps
:russ:Breh if ya'll are good then don't listen to me. I'm not the sheep and never have been. That's just who I am. And if ECA looks like a 2bit scam then that's what I'm gonna call it. If u successfully sell this scam to other people then you made a profit. Doesn't stop it from being a scam.:yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don't. But okay. Maybe it will and I'll be wrong. It sounds like you're all getting jocked. How is there no whitepaper. That's like step 1 of making a crypto?

no white paper because there was no ICO I'm assuming. Kinda emerged with a working product and wallet.

The question is does it have fast transactions speeds that rival Raiblock or LItecoin and can it be privatized . They have a roadmap but no white paper but the tech is open source , so not sure what the big issue is other than they didn't put out a white paper and the team seems to be fairly anonymous (which is a red flag).

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ:Breh if ya'll are good then don't listen to me. I'm not the sheep and never have been. That's just who I am. And if ECA looks like a 2bit scam then that's what I'm gonna call it. If u successfully sell this scam to other people then you made a profit. Doesn't stop it from being a scam.:yeshrug:
That 7.25 job gone be mad when they see you spreading fud at work

to all the hustlers, looks like coinsmarket is adding pairings to eca

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

who are you talking to? lol:whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta
I have 370 left of BRD (about +$1200) that i'm thinking of selling for the xby. Question is whether BRD's trajectory is worth keeping around even at my small amount? I may still end up dropping it anyway if i get selected for nucleus but i don't got a problem droppin a stack of my own cash for nucleus if it came down to it. I'm just thinking whether i even need brd, when i already have VEN as my long term hold (with much more coins), and xby seems like it could be a second big long term if i simply axe my brd. Thoughts?

Long term it could be a $100 coin if the product can catch on, it's all about adoption and how they use the coins on their platform. I had 858 BRD, gave 50 to my sister, and sold the rest at $2, but I did it so I could buy more VEN and ZCL. I didn't feel like I had enough BRD to make me regret selling it, but I do think it has a lot of potential long term, I'm just not interested in waiting for it to pan out right now.
@Malta with the game winning TD call on VEN :wow:

VET is the Tim Duncan of coins, no flash, just great fundamentals and you look up and it's still moving forward.

The rebrand and more info on nodes gonna send it to the heavens :hubie:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I was about to dipping my toe in tron at these levels waiting for

market looks like it ready to take a dump