1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i see more pain for tron...got a false flag bounce that was quickly sold into and there's been 3-4 resistance levels that been sold, so it's basically looking like it's in a downward channel.

i might take a flyer between .00008 and .00010
Pain for Tron?? Explain

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
so i'm just finishing my ICO research. Will share soon.

Did a study on Raiblocks as well...which led me to....ECA

I was not going to get into ECA but now I am putting this on my recommendation list.
@Walt how long does your ECA to synch to the wallet, curious if the speed is as fast as raiblock

FSP

Banned
Daps

I was not going to get into ECA but now I am putting this on my recommendation list.
@Walt how long does your ECA to synch to the wallet, curious if the speed is as fast as raiblock
You're not going to be able to buy ECA...because coinsmarket is down forever, and that's the only place you could trade it

FSP

Banned
Daps

Please share that ECA research I've been dying to see it since no one here or else on the internet can tell me anything about it

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Please share that ECA research I've been dying to see it since no one here or else on the internet can tell me anything about it

that one i haven't finished, i was researching ICOs and went down a rabbit hole that led me to ECA.

There's 1 other exchange that has them :smile: but it seems to be locked as well :( novaexchange.

the thing about ECA is the transaction speed , the market cap being on a shytty market, they have some concepts (debit card) that I like. It's an actual coin built on it's own platform for speed and potentially privacy. Also you can stake the coin in the wallets

I laughed at @:>) when he said this could hit 64x but now I'm actually thinking it could do some great #s.

FSP

Banned
Daps
that one i haven't finished, i was researching ICOs and went down a rabbit hole that led me to ECA.

There's 1 other exchange that has them :smile: but it seems to be locked as well :( novaexchange.

the thing about ECA is the transaction speed , the market cap being on a shytty market, they have some concepts (debit card) that I like. It's an actual coin built on it's own platform for speed and potentially privacy. Also you can stake the coin in the wallets

I laughed at @:>) when he said this could hit 64x but now I'm actually thinking it could do some great #s.
I don't. But okay. Maybe it will and I'll be wrong. It sounds like you're all getting jocked. How is there no whitepaper. That's like step 1 of making a crypto?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don't. But okay. Maybe it will and I'll be wrong. It sounds like you're all getting jocked. How is there no whitepaper. That's like step 1 of making a crypto?
Are we gonna wait for the eca whitepaper like we did for Verge wraith protocol? :heh:

That eca transfer from the exhange to the wallet was quick:leon: glad I took it off of the coinsmarkets too :whew: too bad I didn't buy more when it was cheap and could actually be bought:mjcry:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Are we gonna wait for the eca whitepaper like we did for Verge wraith protocol? :heh:

That eca transfer from the exhange to the wallet was quick:leon: glad I took it off of the coinsmarkets too :whew: too bad I didn't buy more when it was cheap and could actually be bought:mjcry:
There are advantages to both i guess. You could get some suckers to buy in at a ATH but at the same time you could wait and then they end up being worth very little. Can you even sell Verge anymore?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Wait so what happens to all those people who had money on ECA on coinsmarket?

Is their shyt like gone for good? They even deleted all their tweets

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hello Electrans,

I apologise for my lack of communication today. My inactivity is due to falling ill, and I thought it was only fair to keep you all in the loop. That’s one of our core values after all.

I will be taking a few days break from tending to the community in order to rest up and take things a bit easy.

I understand a lot of you are feeling some resentment for coinsmarkets, and rightly so. I imagine that’s quite an understatement. The Electra team is doing the best they can to get to everyone.

So what’s the good news you might ask?

Well, recently we took on a new developer who goes by the name of Kurcide (Aka Marc Seal). For those of you who are not familiar with this name, Kurcide is the Director of Application Development, owner of Zarmyth LTD and a major shareholder in AppSoft Technologies.

He has ensured the deliverance of commercial applications for General Motors, SeaWorld, and other corporate entities.

Kurcide is a great addition to the community, and he seeks to continue to uphold our core values of transparency, honesty, and integrity while further propelling the community forward. This is going to be a very interesting year for Electra.

Hang in there and HODL guys.

Welcome aboard Marc Seal.

@FSP u fukkin g i
made half your years salary in 10 days

Last edited: