1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I had to just give up half my TRON lot. It was falling a little too much and eating too much of the profits.

Gotta get up on some other coins. Whats on the come up?

you may regret that

I ain't even mad at him :manny:

300 Milly we'd all do the same.

Sucks for those that actually believed in the coin and the projects tho....

This is why investing in these shyt coins are dangerous...

I'm sticking to my Ripple, VeChain, Power Ledger, and Monero. That's my starting 5

he didn't sell, however someone did and are using it for liquidity purposes (not sure if it's with his company, he called them "market makers" so not sure who those are).

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The Tron thing has been explained. Just read through that Reddit page. People going to make y'all jump out then buy y'all shares at a cheaper cost smh.

at the same time, who knows what's the truth. I doubt it's a scam that was able to rise that high but never know what's going on behind the scenes. I'm playing the charts and i totally missed the short term downward channel...it keeps flagging a rentry point around .00008 and .00010

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The Tron thing has been explained. Just read through that Reddit page. People going to make y'all jump out then buy y'all shares at a cheaper cost smh.

Yeah but I'm thinking long term. Tron and Verge are shyt coins. I'm personally only investing in shyt that's gonna be big a year from now

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah but I'm thinking long term. Tron and Verge are shyt coins. I'm personally only investing in shyt that's gonna be big a year from now

how are Tron and Verge shyt coins? Compared to any of the other coins outside maybe Ripple and Stellar these two are kinda next level as far as what they are striving to do.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I wouldn't call either of those shytcoins yet. Y'all quick to jump off a coin.

And you don't know what will or will not be big a year from now.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
you may regret that

he didn't sell, however someone did and are using it for liquidity purposes (not sure if it's with his company, he called them "market makers" so not sure who those are).

Word? You know something coming down the pike with Tron?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
how are Tron and Verge shyt coins? Compared to any of the other coins outside maybe Ripple and Stellar these two are kinda next level as far as what they are striving to do.

I call them shyt coins cuz there's clearly some scammy pumping and dumping bs going on. I just don't trust them. And Monero is ahead of Verge as top privacy coin.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wouldn’t call Tron a shytcoin. I just think it will be a long term thing.

Dude doesn’t speak English very well but his Chinese language stream had like 16 million viewers. Also getting a office in San Francisco sometime this year.

I at least like the fact Justin seems to be very open about what’s going on.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I call them shyt coins cuz there's clearly some scammy pumping and dumping bs going on. I just don't trust them. And Monero is ahead of Verge as top privacy coin.

Its ahead monetary wise but you do realize if Verge accomplishes what they are set out to do, Verge would be the better coin, right? And I think Monero will eventually be outdated, if it isn't already.