1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lol. Is it gonna pop like Tron?

i see more pain for tron...got a false flag bounce that was quickly sold into and there's been 3-4 resistance levels that been sold, so it's basically looking like it's in a downward channel.

i might take a flyer between .00008 and .00010

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I had to just give up half my TRON lot. It was falling a little too much and eating too much of the profits.

Gotta get up on some other coins. Whats on the come up?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
CEO cashed out

I ain't even mad at him :manny:

300 Milly we'd all do the same.

Sucks for those that actually believed in the coin and the projects tho....

This is why investing in these cheap shyt coins are dangerous...

I'm sticking to my Ripple, VeChain, Power Ledger, FunFair and Monero. That's my starting 5

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I had to just give up half my TRON lot. It was falling a little too much and eating too much of the profits.

Gotta get up on some other coins. Whats on the come up?

I jumped out of REQ at a bad time so i sold half my tron and got back since its still under a dollar.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Malta
I have 370 left of BRD (about +$1200) that i'm thinking of selling for the xby. Question is whether BRD's trajectory is worth keeping around even at my small amount? I may still end up dropping it anyway if i get selected for nucleus but i don't got a problem droppin a stack of my own cash for nucleus if it came down to it. I'm just thinking whether i even need brd, when i already have VEN as my long term hold (with much more coins), and xby seems like it could be a second big long term if i simply axe my brd. Thoughts?