1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
It has to be accessible to everyone. During the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble, everybody and their momma was trying to get in. Its kinda fukked up but, it's gonna happen again because regardless developers are going to create tech that makes it more accessible to the average non-tech savvy person. And that's when the money will pour in by the tons like you said. Hopefully that day is in another 1-2 years (2020) and not sooner.

My goal is to have as much fiat money as possible then because shyt will be CRACKHEAD cheap. If you make the right buys in a crash :whew:
What if it never crashes :gucci:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It has to be accessible to everyone. During the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble, everybody and their momma was trying to get in. Its kinda fukked up but, it's gonna happen again because regardless developers are going to create tech that makes it more accessible to the average non-tech savvy person. And that's when the money will pour in by the tons like you said. Hopefully that day is in another 1-2 years (2020) and not sooner.

My goal is to have as much fiat money as possible then because shyt will be CRACKHEAD cheap. If you make the right buys in a crash :whew:

There's a lul at the top before the bubble pops like with the housing market. It'll go up fast too fast then there will be a lull of no major gains and loses. People will get nervous and major investors will cash out.

When returns start shrinking to a trickle down the line get worried

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I done lost over $1000 in the past two days, back to about even. I may be down but I'm not out. I shall keep grinding.

To all you newbies, this is a very dangerous game. Don't go investing more than you can afford. Please don't start taking out money from your 401k or your mortgage or anything drastic just to invest in some random coin. Don't get hyped from all the talk and think you gonna get 1000% gains every week. I threw in nearly $1500 and I know it would hurt if I lose it but I'm prepared for it and have made preparations in the future for that loss. So please don't put your financial well-being at risk over these coins. As for me, I just gotta take it one cent at a time. :francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I done lost over $1000 in the past two days, back to about even. I may be down but I'm not out. I shall keep grinding.

To all you newbies, this is a very dangerous game. Don't go investing more than you can afford. Please don't start taking out money from your 401k or your mortgage or anything drastic just to invest in some random coin. Don't get hyped from all the talk and think you gonna get 1000% gains every week. I threw in nearly $1500 and I know it would hurt if I lose it but I'm prepared for it and have made preparations in the future for that loss. So please don't put your financial well-being at risk over these coins. As for me, I just gotta take it one cent at a time. :francis:

How breh?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
On Nucleus...

So if the token presale for 500ETH minimum buys bought 30 million, and there is 10 million left for whitelist.

And 47k people got through the white list.

10 mil divide by 47k is 212 :mjlol:

Obviously not all 47k will be vetted, but just goes to show it is probably not going to be easy to actually get your hands on the coins. Which will make them that much more valuable if you do. I'm not giving my hopes up and am prepared for immediate action:russ:, however just gives a little perspective.

When they said 30 million for presale 10 for ico, did they mean 30 million coins? or 30 million dollars worth of coins?

FSP

Banned
Daps
On Nucleus...

So if the token presale for 500ETH minimum buys bought 30 million, and there is 10 million left for whitelist.

And 47k people got through the white list.

10 mil divide by 47k is 212 :mjlol:

Obviously not all 47k will be vetted, but just goes to show it is probably not going to be easy to actually get your hands on the coins. Which will make them that much more valuable if you do. I'm not giving my hopes up and am prepared for immediate action:russ:, however just gives a little perspective.

When they said 30 million for presale 10 for ico, did they mean 30 million coins? or 30 million dollars worth of coins?
exactly. I dont know but it's looking slim. They have so many people in their telegram :mjcry:

:ohhh: @Malta , how bout you do a private sale for the boys.