1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
To all you newbies, this is a very dangerous game. Don't go investing more than you can afford. Please don't start taking out money from your 401k or your mortgage or anything drastic just to invest in some random coin. Don't get hyped from all the talk and think you gonna get 1000% gains every week.

This is good advice.

To the brehs on the board thinking about jumping in, if you've never invested in stocks, etc. before, really think twice before tossing a lot of money at cryptos.

It's not a game. You can really lose your shyt.

The newbies would probably be better off getting their feet wet in stock investing, first.

That way, the basics are understood: order types (limit, market, etc.), bank transfers, 2FA, etc.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I'm sure you meant 09. Anyway don't be salty, I remember back then and a lot of places were huge scams or not secure...at least it's a lot better now
06 was a little far. 08/09 sounds about right. And I said in that post that I wasn't salty, lol. I was 11-14, had no money to even invest. But now I see this shyt is at 'that' window where...either you get ya ass in now and still profit or keep procrastinating and lose out.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The tron debacle hurt me more than i shouldve let it. threw in more than i should on there. that plus chasing the big gains too fast. investing in coins with too high of a price and not holding thru the swings. i would pick the automated 25%, 50% or 75% options and try to come up more than what i needed. trying to get to certain balance goals too fast. focusing on coins that were having the most gains over 24 hours and not focusing on those that would get me profit over the long term. investing too much into coins i shouldnt have. i plan on staying with the low balance coins and avoid the huge swings. i got a pump thats scheduled for tomorrow so i'll check that out and see what happens. until then i'll just monitor my balance. i already have my eth purchased for nucleus, if i get to buy it. but im leaving it on binance to see if it keeps growing. plus i'm monitoring tron to see if more of a dip happens to get in. want to hopefully get 5k worth in there, coins not dollars.

Keep it simple breh.

Don't buy coins when they are running at their all time highs or near it. Live with waiting on a dip or missing out on that coin entirely as there will be others.
Don't sell at a loss, ever, what goes down normally comes back up at some point just wait it out.
Identify and focus on 10 or so coins, don't be chasing 20 coins.
Stop participating in pump and dumps, unless you are the leader the shyt will barely benefit you.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
anybody still trying to buy a whole bitcoin with their gains? i think you make more money investing in alts than bitcoin.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Keep it simple breh.

Don't buy coins when they are running at their all time highs or near it. Live with waiting on a dip or missing out on that coin entirely as there will be others.
Don't sell at a loss, ever, what goes down normally comes back up at some point just wait it out.
Identify and focus on 10 or so coins, don't be chasing 20 coins.
Stop participating in pump and dumps, unless you are the leader the shyt will barely benefit you.

Thanks breh, good advice.

Has any coin lost more than its initial value?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is good advice.

To the brehs on the board thinking about jumping in, if you've never invested in stocks, etc. before, really think twice before tossing a lot of money at cryptos.

It's not a game. You can really lose your shyt.

The newbies would probably be better off getting their feet wet in stock investing, first.

That way, the basics are understood: order types (limit, market, etc.), bank transfers, 2FA, etc.
Na fukk that
Hop in that water and drown a lil bit

U gone learn to swim. U gone learn today

FSP

Banned
Daps
Lol are you insane ?

nikkaz done yanked so many peoples coins ...
nvm. You are right. :mjcry: I have failed thee. My apologies :wow:

BTW if you have lost money there apparently there is a lawsuit to get it back (per reddit):
EDIT: Nvm I'm tripping. Apparently they are both scams :wow: