1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lmao people in their own chat shytting on this site and here you are supermanning like it's your wife. You need to chill. I post what I post for people exactly like you. But okay, you can wait. :coffee:

Lol they took the withdrawal.php file out so you can't withdraw your coins.

What am :cape:

It's a fukk ass site and I haven't been able to log in for 5 days:pachaha:

Yet you still more bothered than I am.

Why are you even in their chat?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I gotta get to the bank Monday to get the paperwork printout for the wire routing information...:ehh: coinbase still have my shyt pending.. lord Jesus why?!:snoop:

FSP

Banned
Daps
What am :cape:

It's a fukk ass site and I haven't been able to log in for 5 days:pachaha:

Yet you still more bothered than I am.

Why are you even in their chat?
that should let you know I actually care :ehh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
9f0c070a98e124da59cc3b4c5d8e4366.png

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nah.

The Coli got you thinking it’s bigger than it is when we’re all posting from every corner of the planet. Out of my friends and family, I’m the only one dabbling in crypto. And of most people that have heard of crypto irl, they might know about Bitcoin and Ethereum maybe. Them nikkas don’t know about NEO, Raiblocks or IOTA and defeintely not shyt like Power Ledger, Request or other coins about to ICO. We’re on the cusp of leaving the early adopter stage, about to enter early majority stage. The only people in crypto are young tech savvy people. When the average joe gets in, your middle aged white man that can barely use a computer then, yea. We’re not there yet. Old people arent savvy enough to transfer to exchanges. They damn sure can’t work a hard wallet. And they’d probably get viruses all over computers and get their coins snatched. It has to get a lot more accessible to the average person. Also the crypto bubble will dwarf the tech bubble as the dcb was primarily centralized to Silicon Valley/America whereas Blockchain is a global phenomenon (3.5 billion people are online). This bubble will get a lot larger before it pops. Of course that’s just my guess. It could pop tomorrow.

I agree with this. There's still a lot of room to run, especially on the alt front.

Crypto is still missing that one "killer app" that will make it accessible to the masses. Once that happens and shyt starts hitting the scary bubble phase, I will cash out to avoid the greed and the potential Ls.

If you brehs recall, email was that "killer app" for the Internet. Crypto space doesn't have that yet. But, when it finally nails it, MAJOR money will be made. :whew:

Then, the shyt will pop and a lot of people will take Ls.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I agree with this. There's still a lot of room to run, especially on the alt front.

Crypto is still missing that one "killer app" that will make it accessible to the masses. Once that happens and shyt hits scary bubble phase, I will cash avoid to avoid the greed and the potential Ls.
If you was in the chat you would know there is a killer app:youngsabo:
Its up over 200% since i alerted it too

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So many regrets in this game...

Regret not buying a whole Etherium coin when it was at $400 :shaq2:

Regret not stocking up on more coins during the holiday dips :shaq2:

Regret withdrawing my money even though I needed it to pay off my credit cards :shaq2:

Regret regret regret

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
For brehs/brehettes playing the long game... I think MediBloc (MED) is gonna change the game in a year or two for medical data. I read their white paper and things look good, mostly everyone on their team has a good educational/professional pedigree. Can any healthcare brehs or brehettes confirm their concepts are solid? I don't have a healthcare background :jbhmm:

FSP

Banned
Daps
For brehs/brehettes playing the long game... I think MediBloc (MED) is gonna change the game in a year or two for medical data. I read their white paper and things look good, mostly everyone on their team has a good educational/professional pedigree. Can any healthcare brehs or brehettes confirm their concepts are solid? I don't have a healthcare background :jbhmm:
You don't need a healthcare background. You just gotta know that healthcare is far behind most of the world in computer tech, ironically, and uses legacy systems susceptible to hacking and stealing information.

The promise is a long standing one and, appears to be exclusively asian but they can be legit

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Crypto is still missing that one "killer app" that will make it accessible to the masses. Once that happens and shyt starts hitting the scary bubble phase, I will cash out to avoid the greed and the potential Ls.

If you brehs recall, email was that "killer app" for the Internet. Crypto space doesn't have that yet. But, when it finally nails it, MAJOR money will be made. :whew:

Then, the shyt will pop and a lot of people will take Ls.

It has to be accessible to everyone. During the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble, everybody and their momma was trying to get in. Its kinda fukked up but, it's gonna happen again because regardless developers are going to create tech that makes it more accessible to the average non-tech savvy person. And that's when the money will pour in by the tons like you said. Hopefully that day is in another 1-2 years (2020) and not sooner.

My goal is to have as much fiat money as possible then because shyt will be CRACKHEAD cheap. If you make the right buys in a crash :whew:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh I need a good wallet tutorial. My xyb wallet says out sync. Don' even want to send anything until that is resolved. Coins need thier own forum at this point.