1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How breh?
The tron debacle hurt me more than i shouldve let it. threw in more than i should on there. that plus chasing the big gains too fast. investing in coins with too high of a price and not holding thru the swings. i would pick the automated 25%, 50% or 75% options and try to come up more than what i needed. trying to get to certain balance goals too fast. focusing on coins that were having the most gains over 24 hours and not focusing on those that would get me profit over the long term. investing too much into coins i shouldnt have. i plan on staying with the low balance coins and avoid the huge swings. i got a pump thats scheduled for tomorrow so i'll check that out and see what happens. until then i'll just monitor my balance. i already have my eth purchased for nucleus, if i get to buy it. but im leaving it on binance to see if it keeps growing. plus i'm monitoring tron to see if more of a dip happens to get in. want to hopefully get 5k worth in there, coins not dollars.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I done lost over $1000 in the past two days, back to about even. I may be down but I'm not out. I shall keep grinding.

To all you newbies, this is a very dangerous game. Don't go investing more than you can afford. Please don't start taking out money from your 401k or your mortgage or anything drastic just to invest in some random coin. Don't get hyped from all the talk and think you gonna get 1000% gains every week. I threw in nearly $1500 and I know it would hurt if I lose it but I'm prepared for it and have made preparations in the future for that loss. So please don't put your financial well-being at risk over these coins. As for me, I just gotta take it one cent at a time. :francis:

:gucci: what did you invest in?

FSP

Banned
Daps
The tron debacle hurt me more than i shouldve let it. threw in more than i should on there. that plus chasing the big gains too fast. investing in coins with too high of a price and not holding thru the swings. i would pick the automated 25%, 50% or 75% options and try to come up more than what i needed. trying to get to certain balance goals too fast. focusing on coins that were having the most gains over 24 hours and not focusing on those that would get me profit over the long term. investing too much into coins i shouldnt have. i plan on staying with the low balance coins and avoid the huge swings. i got a pump thats scheduled for tomorrow so i'll check that out and see what happens. until then i'll just monitor my balance. i already have my eth purchased for nucleus, if i get to buy it. but im leaving it on binance to see if it keeps growing. plus i'm monitoring tron to see if more of a dip happens to get in. want to hopefully get 5k worth in there, coins not dollars.
You bought tron after it jumped like 30,000%?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Breh I’m up 5 figures in the time u lost a stack

U doin pump and dumps, not realizing u the one gettin dumped on

U need to join the chat and be led by brehs making real dough

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh I’m up 6 figures in the time u lost a stack

U doin pump and dumps, not realizing u the one gettin dumped on

U need to join the chat and be led by brehs making real dough
if i could find the chat link thru your 1000+ posts and the search only shows 200.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You bought tron after it jumped like 30,000%?
i was in tron before it started raising like crazy the other night. then i just threw too much, like 10,000 worth on it yesterday and when it drops like that the swings are even bigger. then i was trying to get into coins like luna and some others after they had peaked and were just stagnant. so when you get in and its just stagnant instead of going up, i got impatient and said fukk it and sold without getting anywhere. i gotta start being more patient.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
i was in tron before it started raising like crazy the other night. then i just threw too much, like 10,000 worth on it yesterday and when it drops like that the swings are even bigger. then i was trying to get into coins like luna and some others after they had peaked and were just stagnant. so when you get in and its just stagnant instead of going up, i got impatient and said fukk it and sold without getting anywhere. i gotta start being more patient.
Whoa :hubie:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
On Nucleus...

So if the token presale for 500ETH minimum buys bought 30 million, and there is 10 million left for whitelist.

And 47k people got through the white list.

10 mil divide by 47k is 212 :mjlol:

Obviously not all 47k will be vetted, but just goes to show it is probably not going to be easy to actually get your hands on the coins. Which will make them that much more valuable if you do. I'm not giving my hopes up and am prepared for immediate action:russ:, however just gives a little perspective.

When they said 30 million for presale 10 for ico, did they mean 30 million coins? or 30 million dollars worth of coins?

Lemme go browse the chat

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I think my brokeass wants to do this. I found out about this shyt in 06...but I was too young to understand what I was reading, so I'm not salty about it. Back then, a lot of people were SURE this was some type of scam. Crazy to see it blow up like this...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Can you use prepaid debit cards on Coinbase? My credit union bank is tripping and won't let me transfer funds to Coinbase anymore brehs. They want to stop a black man from getting money.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm not on the whitelist. But those who are...are lucky.

Let me buy some at a discount :mjgrin:
I'm on it. What I was saying to those that are on it there's 47k people trying to by 10 million coins. So even being on the whitelist it will be pretty hard.

Essentially I'm saying being on the whitelist ain't going to make it easy to get some :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
I think my brokeass wants to do this. I found out about this shyt in 06...but I was too young to understand what I was reading, so I'm not salty about it. Back then, a lot of people were SURE this was some type of scam. Crazy to see it blow up like this...
I'm sure you meant 09. Anyway don't be salty, I remember back then and a lot of places were huge scams or not secure...at least it's a lot better now

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm on it. What I was saying to those that are on it there's 47k people trying to by 10 million coins. So even being on the whitelist it will be pretty hard.

Essentially I'm saying being on the whitelist ain't going to make it easy to get some :mjgrin:
But you need ether to trade it right.. I might just take some ETH and sit on it until the markets open up for Nucleus. It sounds like the whales have already gotten their paws on it :snoop: