1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yep. That's what I get for exercising caution.

And if it comes back online and all of your coins are safe then I'm wrong and I will admit that. I've been on the net too long though and this never looked good from the beginning. I can see if I just started posting this but I've BEEN posting this.
Hey breh check my posts I been callin this site back alley from the start, and haven't been able to log in for like 5 days til today :mjlol:

I only have like 10,000 coins for a couple bucks so idgaf either way.

But yea I been crackin geocities jokes and back alley jokes since I signed up. However I don't think it's a scam yet, I don't have enough evidence for that. Probably just a shytty site with shytty coins :mjgrin:

fukk it though if brehs are 7xing their money it doesn't bother me. Me personally I'm not putting a lot of money over there.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It being .01 US a coin works for me. I can get that many more since the value of ETH went up.

I'm curious though. If the whales bought in at 500 ETH minimum. and that ETH went up 30- 40% since they bought. Do they get the equivalent amount of extra coins? Or is that just free money in the pocket of Nucleus? :russ:

well that's the weird thing. Because if someone bought early and the 500 ETH is in limbo , lets say it was work 300K and they bought into Nucleus. Now the ETH is worth 500K and they are getting the same amount of the Nucleus token. They took a massive L

of course they are hoping to sell it back on the open market for better gains. WE will see.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yep. That's what I get for exercising caution.

And if it comes back online and all of your coins are safe then I'm wrong and I will admit that. I've been on the net too long though and this never looked good from the beginning. I can see if I just started posting this but I've BEEN posting this.

Thing is, you are preaching what we already know. We knew it was a fukk ass site when we registered, we knew the coin was iffy. shyt was cheap and some of us took a flyer on it. We had chances to move our coins off the site if we wanted to. If we didn't then it's our bad and lesson learned. But I doubt anyone put any serious money into the coin. Do you really expect us to be heart broken over $100 when we've made 5K+ elsewhere? You are just spreading this negative energy in hopes you can say "I told y'all it was a scam" when we don't give a fukk breh.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
well that's the weird thing. Because if someone bought early and the 500 ETH is in limbo , lets say it was work 300K and they bought into Nucleus. Now the ETH is worth 500K and they are getting the same amount of the Nucleus token. They took a massive L

of course they are hoping to sell it back on the open market for better gains. WE will see.
Maybe Nucleus will give them the equivalent value in tokens and fukk the rest of us? :russ:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I recommend BNB for or the Kucoin equivalent if you believe in the exchange. If coinsmarket or any of these other exchanges bites the dust and more people hop on Binance/Kucoin you will be rewarded. Plus they are constantly retiring their own currency.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Thing is, you are preaching what we already know. We knew it was a fukk ass site when we registered, we knew the coin was iffy. shyt was cheap and some of us took a flyer on it. We had chances to move our coins off the site if we wanted to. If we didn't then it's our bad and lesson learned. But I doubt anyone put any serious money into the coin. Do you really expect us to be heart broken over $100 when we've made 5K+ elsewhere? You are just spreading this negative energy in hopes you can say "I told y'all it was a scam" when we don't give a fukk breh.

So say nothing? Just stop, take your L and move on.

And no clearly you didn't know since you're acting all surprised and butthurt. Im in here pushing some of the same shytcoins the rest of us are, just because I want to voice my opinion doesn't mean I'm hating. Good day.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
We know it's down but you posting it's gone forever based on nothing was irresponsible.

Weird ass nikka's ready to gloat on some "I told y'all so" shyt when people have real money involved.

I'm hoping this crypto shyt works out for everybody. Not trying to spread any negative energy.
that nikkas a legit lame hoping for eca downfall, but he too dumb to realize the price for eca went up even with all this fukkery

imagine what will happen when it comes back (the exchange)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I recommend BNB for or the Kucoin equivalent if you believe in the exchange. If coinsmarket or any of these other exchanges bites the dust and more people hop on Binance/Kucoin you will be rewarded. Plus they are constantly retiring their own currency.

Just last week bnb was $4. Now it's $17... shyt is moving

Edit- now it's $20.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So say nothing? Just stop, take your L and move on.

And no clearly you didn't know since you're acting all surprised and butthurt. Im in here pushing some of the same shytcoins the rest of us are, just because I want to voice my opinion doesn't mean I'm hating. Good day.

I wasn't going to say shyt to you until you intentionally posted fake information trying to put people in a panic.

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

FSP

Banned
Daps
that nikkas a legit lame hoping for eca downfall, but he too dumb to realize the price for eca went up even with all this fukkery

imagine what will happen when it comes back (the exchange)
HAHA the price for eca went up while the exchange was DOWN. Please tell me more from the book of scams 101, Alex.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I wasn't going to say shyt to you until you intentionally posted fake information trying to put people in a panic.
lmao people in their own chat shytting on this site and here you are supermanning like it's your wife. You need to chill. I post what I post for people exactly like you. But okay, you can wait. :coffee:

Lol they took the withdrawal.php file out so you can't withdraw your coins.