1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dawg don't do this kind of shyt breh
SO let me tell you what's going to happen next since you don't believe me

I already kind of see it in motion on their chat

IF they come back up they'll claim someone hacked them and stole all of the coins. Especially if you had ECA.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's down. I hope you guys weren't really expecting this place to be legit.
We know it's down but you posting it's gone forever based on nothing was irresponsible.

Weird ass nikka's ready to gloat on some "I told y'all so" shyt when people have real money involved.

I'm hoping this crypto shyt works out for everybody. Not trying to spread any negative energy.

FSP

Banned
Daps
We know it's down but you posting it's gone forever based on nothing was irresponsible.

Weird ass nikka's ready to gloat on some "I told y'all so" shyt when people have real money involved.

I'm hoping this crypto shyt works out for everybody. Not trying to spread any negative energy.
You're stupid as shyt if you think I'm trying to gloat. I'm 250 posts in on this thread and I've never once gloated over someone losing money. I've been here trying to get people to understand and recognize OBVIOUS SCAMS. But all I get for it is people claiming that I'm hating. If you think that's what I'm doing you shouldn't be playing this game with people smarter than both of us.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I can almost assure you that you won't find those coins for trade on any other exchange

I dont' know for sure but it's scammers MO
Not saying I trust the site at all :russ:

shyt def at least appears sketchy. I've got a few thousand ECA coins just in case. I doubt they just outright pull a heist. More than likely they are just getting more traffic and getting bigger faster than expected.

I won't be surprised either way though.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
That dude want #ECAGang to lose so bad.
Yep. That's what I get for exercising caution.
Not saying I trust the site at all :russ:

shyt def at least appears sketchy. I've got a few thousand ECA coins just in case. I doubt they just outright pull a heist. More than likely they are just getting more traffic and getting bigger faster than expected.

I won't be surprised either way though.

And if it comes back online and all of your coins are safe then I'm wrong and I will admit that. I've been on the net too long though and this never looked good from the beginning. I can see if I just started posting this but I've BEEN posting this.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nah.

The Coli got you thinking it’s bigger than it is when we’re all posting from every corner of the planet. Out of my friends and family, I’m the only one dabbling in crypto. And of most people that have heard of crypto irl, they might know about Bitcoin and Ethereum maybe. Them nikkas don’t know about NEO, Raiblocks or IOTA and defeintely not shyt like Power Ledger, Request or other coins about to ICO. We’re on the cusp of leaving the early adopter stage, about to enter early majority stage. The only people in crypto are young tech savvy people. When the average joe gets in, your middle aged white man that can barely use a computer then, yea. We’re not there yet. Old people arent savvy enough to transfer to exchanges. They damn sure can’t work a hard wallet. And they’d probably get viruses all over computers and get their coins snatched. It has to get a lot more accessible to the average person. Also the crypto bubble will dwarf the tech bubble as the dcb was primarily centralized to Silicon Valley/America whereas Blockchain is a global phenomenon (3.5 billion people are online). This bubble will get a lot larger before it pops. Of course that’s just my guess. It could pop tomorrow.

In the long-term, the tech isn't going anywhere - it is here to stay. There could be (and will be) a significant downturn, but when that actually occurs is anyone's guess...