1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've learned my lesson with these high supply coins, if it's over 100,000,000 in circulation it can suck my dikk unless I can get it when it's .005 - 0.01 cent. Their market caps just do not allow for realistic big gains unless you can get in at the absolute floor and just hold for years.

The last ones I have are XRP and XLM, but I got XLM lower than I did XRP so even if it goes up to a quarter I'm cashing out.
Bitcoin high growth mainly brings the sharks into the exchange but not enough people with full bitcoins are in as they are just riding the bitcoin wave so it's kinda limited.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ripple in a nutshell -

giphy.gif

shyt needs to get to 28 and ima dump it. fukk this shyt.

I've learned my lesson with these high supply coins, if it's over 100,000,000 in circulation it can suck my dikk unless I can get it when it's .005 - 0.01 cent. Their market caps just do not allow for realistic big gains unless you can get in at the absolute floor and just hold for years.

The last ones I have are XRP and XLM, but I got XLM lower than I did XRP so even if it goes up to a quarter I'm cashing out.

^^ppl buying altcoins thinking its gona go from .20 cents to 5,000$ need to peep the supply. most of these shyts gona fail, and the ones that are gona rise arent gona be like bitcoin :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shyt needs to get to 28 and ima dump it. fukk this shyt.

^^ppl buying altcoins thinking its gona go from .20 cents to 5,000$ need to peep the supply. most of these shyts gona fail, and the ones that are gona rise arent gona be like bitcoin :manny:

Yeah, I don't think the new people get the market cap in relation to supply and how it can affect their long term profits if they're buying into some coin right now that has those characteristics (high supply + high market cap).

They just see that IOTA is currently $5 right now, and think they can get it @ 5, and 6 months from now it'll be $500, but that would mean it would have a market cap 6 times larger than Bitcoin which is highly unlikely. For comparisons sake, to get to $10 which seems likely for IOTA, the coin would have a market cap of $26 billion, while Bitcoin cash with a market cap currently of $24 billion has coins worth $1,400 each.

The goal for anyone that wants to cake up is finding the coins with good market caps, good tech and low supply, getting those @ $2 should be the goal. If someone needs a good lesson on that, all they really need to do is just look at the supply vs price on the first and second page, basically anything under 20,000,000 is over $5 in price, with most of them being like $50+.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So when I wanna sell on Binance. I sell for Etherum, then send the Etherum back to Coinbase then send it to my bank account?

Isn't it possible the Etherum randomly crashes in between me cashing out? :mjcry:

Also you guys saying because of market cap you don't see the IOTA realistically climbing much past 10? I'm no expert and I got in pretty low so I'm not too stressed on taking an L. Kind just getting my feet wet and trying to learn a little as I go.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when I wanna sell on Binance. I sell for Etherum, then send the Etherum back to Coinbase then send it to my bank account?

Isn't it possible the Etherum randomly crashes in between me cashing out? :mjcry:

Also you guys saying because of market cap you don't see the IOTA realistically climbing much past 10? I'm no expert and I got in pretty low so I'm not too stressed on taking an L. Kind just getting my feet wet and trying to learn a little as I go.

i wasnt talking about iota in particular.. but some coins (like ripple) have a huge circulating supply. expecting it to hit 1k or some shyt is unrealistic because it would have a market cap thats way bigger than bitcoin currently is. shyt just doesnt make sense numbers wise
like malta said, the way to make money off these alt coins is to get some shyt like Sia coin thats under a penny now and hold, hoping it hits 2$. cuz u could get like 30k worth of coins for a couple hundred, and turn that 200$ investment into 30k or more. but its a long term game. shyt isnt gona go from .00003$ to 8$ in a couple months. most shyts gona fail.

Why are people transferring from coinbase to binance ?

u can only buy btc, eth and ltc on coinbase. if u wana buy iota or any of these other coins u gota hit binance, bittrex or these other exchanges

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

IOTA could get to $10, and if you got in low enough holding is fine, it's just the people learning about it now and trying to get in on it that are unrealistic. There's people that probably made $200k off of IOTA this week, but they were the ones who have had it since it was like 5 cents.

XRP / XLM are still low enough to get in on and just wait on, but the IOTA ship sailed as far as making thousands off of hundreds is concerned.

FSP

Banned
Daps
IOTA could get to $10, and if you got in low enough holding is fine, it's just the people learning about it now and trying to get in on it that are unrealistic. There's people that probably made $200k off of IOTA this week, but they were the ones who have had it since it was like 5 cents.

XRP / XLM are still low enough to get in on and just wait on, but the IOTA ship sailed.
Aka the owners. Then they will dump that shyt entirely and leave everyone

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Aka the owners. Then they will dump that shyt entirely and leave everyone

There's a coin I'm watching right now like that, I feel like it's gonna be a scam long term and the owners/developers are gonna fukk the community over, but it's got all the right signs to make some money knowing that they will eventually just cash out.

FSP

Banned
Daps
There's a coin I'm watching right now like that, I feel like it's gonna be a scam long term and the owners/developers are gonna fukk the community over, but it's got all the right signs to make some money knowing that they will eventually just cash out.
Yeah we just need to be like those brehs to be safe. Short term gains ONLY unless you understand and believe in the underlying tech long term. I’m sure the tech bruhs can co-sign that most new tech fails spectacularly. But with this model these failures can still pull in gross profits for these owners when they cash out