idgaf
I also gota stop buying shyt coins
Sold eth to buy some dog shyt and now that bytch is up
:camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you guys think of Bitconnect? I did a 210 dollar loan and plan to reinvest all of my compound interest for a year.
I really dont see it as a sustainable platform for the mere fact that if enough investors hold on long term they could easily be millionaires with the compound interest.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see that garbage ass XRP pump fake yesterday? :smh:

The escrow shyt? It was supposed to be big news.. I bought at .19 and shyt is at .25, showing it's up 11.51% so finally some movement :sadcam:
Ima hold until Jan.. some shyt supposed to go dine and the price should go up

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im seein alot of brehs who seem to be jumpin on whatever based on little to nothing

Not everything can be great team/great tech/undervalued and most of these "partnerships" aint what it seems

If you dont do your due diligence you gonna end up losing

Look for breakdowns on youtube, check around on forums, understand what is different about what you about to invest in.

Brehs are gettin swayed WAY to easily by buzzwords and bullshyt - and Im not expert either you just dig below the surface and find that most of these altcoins are money grabs.

Don't be a sucker.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im seein alot of brehs who seem to be jumpin on whatever based on little to nothing

Not everything can be great team/great tech/undervalued and most of these "partnerships" aint what it seems

If you dont do your due diligence you gonna end up losing

Look for breakdowns on youtube, check around on forums, understand what is different about what you about to invest in.

Brehs are gettin swayed WAY to easily by buzzwords and bullshyt - and Im not expert either you just dig below the surface and find that most of these altcoins are money grabs.

Don't be a sucker.
What about those who watch the videos on YouTube, are on the forums, chats and what not? At some point, you gotta realize, high risk is high risk. No one is perfect in the ICO phase, they are unproven

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
You only have to verify to increase the amount you can buy. I made an account like Wednesday and used my Debit card to buy a LTC and also used my bank account for another one that's coming next week. Same day I got a 100 worth of ETH and exchanged it on Binance for IOTA
My nygga! It’s still only $750 max a day but that got me in the game! Dapped and repped.

How long did it take for Binance for YOU? I need that third level dude cause I’m fukkin with some real change that I ain’t crying about losing

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about those who watch the videos on YouTube, are on the forums, chats and what not? At some point, you gotta realize, high risk is high risk. No one is perfect in the ICO phase, they are unproven

I don't get what you are asking?
I agree with what you said - it's a risk for everybody but let it be a calculated one.