1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
What do you guys think of Bitconnect? I did a 210 dollar loan and plan to reinvest all of my compound interest for a year.
I really dont see it as a sustainable platform for the mere fact that if enough investors hold on long term they could easily be millionaires with the compound interest.
Great question cause I was on YT searching for BTC related vids and their ads kept popping up. I googled them and of course “scam” came up in my search. It’s a hell of a pump n dump to be at $.14 at opening to $403 as I type this. Research them for yourself and ensure that you believe in whatever it is they say they are offering.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I’m trying to start out what’s the best currency to purchase at the moment?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Im seein alot of brehs who seem to be jumpin on whatever based on little to nothing

Not everything can be great team/great tech/undervalued and most of these "partnerships" aint what it seems

If you dont do your due diligence you gonna end up losing

Look for breakdowns on youtube, check around on forums, understand what is different about what you about to invest in.

Brehs are gettin swayed WAY to easily by buzzwords and bullshyt - and Im not expert either you just dig below the surface and find that most of these altcoins are money grabs.

Don't be a sucker.
I been trying to tell these brehs.

But i think people are thinking short term anyway.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bout to dump ripple if it goes up toward 28+. shyt is up almost 12% I guarantee shyt will drop to like 22 again :francis:

Ripple in a nutshell -

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ripple is the ultimate goal post mover. If it hits Coinbase it will triple at least my opinion

I've learned my lesson with these high supply coins, if it's over 100,000,000 in circulation it can suck my dikk unless I can get it when it's .005 - 0.01 cent. Their market caps just do not allow for realistic big gains unless you can get in at the absolute floor and just hold for years.

The last ones I have are XRP and XLM, but I got XLM lower than I did XRP so even if it goes up to a quarter I'm cashing out.